sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Lil 1 on 1 Action Before The Fatal 4 Ways (WAR)

Started by Taylor Andrews, May 01, 2013, 09:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Julie inhales a deep hit from a joint about to be finished, but she hands it to Taylor Andrews who is seated next to The Queen on the hood of a silver malibu. Taylor pinching the roach inhales deep as Julie exhales her hit and lays back on the hood laying her hands on her bare stomach. A black sports bra covering her chest and shoeless feet hanging in front of the car. Both women in blue jean shorts, but Taylor with white tennis shoes and a white tanktop has her pulled up in a ponytail. She pinches the roach between her fingers and thumb, then drops it to the dirt below. Several large pines surround them in a small park somewhere with a couple grills set up near picnic tables. Nobody else around though and Taylor looking at Julie who stares into the blue sky smiling. Taylor looking ahead into the trees with that glaze over her eyes, but the lustful desire to be who she has set out to be not being covered up. A smile across Taylor's face as she brings her legs up indian style sitting straight up and grinning a bit seductively.

So Jordan Cut rambled off some nonsense as usual claiming he knows I don't care to see anything new from him, but it would seem that is just his own conscience feelings. Deep down Jordan knows he is full of shit as I simply don't care for twits like him who thinks he acts cool. Cool isn't something you can claim to be, it is simply what some people are. Cool is a result of not sweating the pressure that comes with being the top wrestlers in the world which the two of us Sexy Sensual Sweeties are!

Julie stays laid back on the hood while letting her voice heard with a definite yet soothing tone.

Indeed we are just that and much more for we are the two most badass women in the world of pro wrestling!

Taylor nodding yea just rests her hands on her knees in almost a meditation pose, but grins.

And that is what Jordan has to deal with, among two more chumps who all wish they could have what I have!

Taylor looking at Julie, then back up smirking lusciously.

Try to act cool all you want Jordan, but cool isn't what wins the gold, it just helps keep it. Hopefully you do put in some hard work and make a name for yourself here besides just an average, run of the mill, generic joe! You and I have a date at Snake Eyes and no matter what happens tonight, the Xtreme World Title stays with the Golden Goddess! If you want a great match then give your all, let everything pour out into this one single moment you have inside that squared circle. You go to Snake Eyes and you let even more out, you dedicate yourself to this business as I and my partner have done. Your focus must be solely on being the best every night! That is who I am and who you will be seeing in the fatal four way.

Taylor smiling big and grinning a bit still just breaths easy.

As for this Pedro fellow, he could stand to do all of what I just said you need to do in order to stand out. Jordan is trying and well he may fail many times, we all fail before we succeed! Pedro doesn't even attempt anything. Is he scared of failing? Flopping out big time and tapping to the REAL T & A?!

Taylor a bit sarcastic and cocky just grins big.

And Robbie boy, you have done good with that II Title you won from me, but this time I am not injured. I am a World Champion and your going to have to settle for second best sweetheart! Out of all three of my opponents tonight, Rob may be the biggest threat, but Jordan is going to be the wild card. I'll just have to do what I do best and make sure they both realize no matter how wild and threatening, the Golden Goddess is above them!

Taylor laying back next to Julie now folds her hands up on her stomach and let's her legs hang down over the front of the car.

So what do you think about your fatal four way my lovely Queen?!

Julie can be seen smiling shyly.

I think its not worth my time because two of the three boys I am facing only have eyes for each other. CWS and Joshy want to beat the living hell out of one another until someone isn't breathing and I have no problem letting them do so. As for Phoenix, wow, I get to face him again!

A sullen expression on her face now and Taylor asking.

Isn't he a good challenge as you stated before?

Julie smiling.

Yes! But Phoenix has a lack of drive to be who he claims to be, to achieve what he wants to achieve! He needs to focus on me and not anything else, not anyone else, otherwise he'll end up just as he has  the last two times, beaten. This isn't the minor leagues like the circuit SEF left in the dust last year, this is bigger. And The Queen is right smack in the middle sitting on top...we are on top and I dare any of these little boys to try and stop us!

Julie turning to Taylor with a cocky smile and the Golden Gal just returns a soft smile.

So you don't really care about your fatal four way huh?

Taylor a bit sarcastic as is Julie.

NAW!

The Queen laughing.

I care about giving everyone what they want to see and will do just that night after night. So how about we have some fun out here before its showtime?

Taylor liking that and gets kissed by Julie who rolls over on the Golden Gal, then bends her ass up backing up. Julie unbuttoning Taylor's shorts as the view pans up to the dusky sky and moans fill the cool air.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF