sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Queen Rolls On & The Golden Gal Does The Cutting (SE PPV)

Started by Taylor Andrews, May 12, 2013, 04:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Spread out across a hotel room bed with a white satin sheet covering her body is Julie. The Queen's blonde hair sticking out of the sheet on a white plush pillow and Julie lowering the sheet to her neck just stares up with a smile. Her eyes on the ceiling flickering almost and the view a bit unsteady, as if its being held by someone else, like perhaps Taylor Andrews who's voice is heard.

So my lovely Queen. Tonight is the big dance with Jake Voss who thinks he is going to sweep through and win two World Titles. Think this so called Defiant God is a little too arrogant or what?

Julie looking this way with her arms hidden under the sheet and a grin forming across her bright lit face.

Jakey will be lucky or have an ace or two up his sleeve to get past Mack with enough left to take on The Queen. There is no chance in hell of him walking out of Snake Eyes with the SEF Title unless martial law is declared and Viper's little club of bikers pours down to stop me! I don't see that happening, then again, with the shit we've seen before, ya never know? I don't count anything happening out when it involves Jake Voss for that wretched little man will do anything to have the World Title, both of them, all of them, whatever he can get his hands on. Jake will sell his mother into slavery if it would capture him a World Championship! He's an asshole, but he is a former World Champ and a threat no doubt. Tonight his threat isn't as imposing due to putting himself out there to be booked twice. Double exposure for the wannabe god could end up biting him in the ass when he is soundly defeated twice. Well I believe I'll have an easier time than Mack, if I were to bet on the outcome, my money would be on Mack. I am just waiting for the day The Showsteala comes after me cause I want nothing more than to shut him down. Jake Voss is a challenge for me and I have to say, Phoenix Winterborn, he made me work like I knew I would have to as World Champion, but Mack is who I want to show the world is second to me!

Her eyes turning to determined daggers of a passionate warrior as The Queen's expression is cold and she remains covered by the sheet, all but her head.

After I roll the Snake Eyes and show Jake Voss the venom that is my Dirty Drop, I may have to go after Mack myself? We had some encounters before Wrestle X, but we need something more, we need to do something bigger, I need to put The Showsteala in his place. Shane Mack is going to lie on his back looking not so clean up at The Queen!

A slight smirk across Julie's face and she sits up bringing her arms out holding the sheet to her body. She scoots to the edge of the bed and stands up holding the sheet spread out in front of her. Julie just grinning seductively tosses the sheet over the view which is then fumbled around a bit. In about a minute the sheet is removed and laying on the bed crumpled up a little behind Taylor Andrews. The Golden Goddess sitting crossed on the bed in a pair of jean shorts cut off short with a white bikini top covering her breasts, barely. Taylor's hair up in a ponytail and she is staring this way past the view to Julie perhaps who seems to be naked!? The Queen speaking.

Ok honey, now its your turn and you may have a bit harder time with your opponent, Jordan Cut. He may have gave you props on being one hell of a champion, which you are, but Jordan is out to win that Xtreme World Title by destroying you. What can you possibly do to combat a man willing to wreck you?

Taylor looking this way a bit devious and vengeful with a sneer, but slightly smirking as she knows deep down, the Golden Gal is ready!

Gee, what can I ever do to combat Jordan Cut from taking my World Title? I should just hand the gold on over to him and walk to the back, grab my bags and go home!?

Taylor looking quite sarcastic now just grins and holds her palms on the edge of the bed hunched forward some.

Maybe I will do to Jordan what I did to the cunts three years back, who complained I was too extreme, and maybe I'll CUT Jordan's fucking throat?! Maybe I'll do to him what I have done to Lacey Daniels, to Ashley Pearson, to Derek Helms, to Jason Stratus, to Bill Roberts, to Rob Rush, and to so many more?! Maybe I will take everything Jordan can throw at me and still make him tap out to the Real T & A of SEF? Jordan no doubt about it, he wants to be champion and honestly, he does need to be champion, but he needs something more before he can be a World Heavyweight Champion! Jordan Cut needs his it factor because as cool as he may be, he ain't got what IT takes to be Xtreme World Champion. Its not about looking cool with the gold. Its about running from town to town, catching that next stop to wherever you roam, and continuing the long walk to the top! Jordan has a bit more of a ways to go before he climbs atop tonight, besides that, I ain't ready to let go cause I just got here not long ago. Thing is, I got no show, least one that is being booked, so Xtreme is being carried by me and me alone. WAR has a regularly booked show and a II Champion with a roster to carry it. SEF has the same and more. Xtreme is on my back and I have no problem with it being that way cause when your this good, there is no pressure!

Taylor grinning arrogantly and The Queen confident and a bit cocky says.

And that's why the SEF Champ is who it is!

Taylor still grinning, but a bit lustfully now.

You did earn this shot Jordan, you no doubt beat everyone in your way to earn the right to stand across the ring from me and compete for my Xtreme World Title. You have beaten no one in contention for a World Title, no one who could beat me. Now granted, I am good and will let you know it, but I am still young and on my way up to becoming the best. Facing someone like you can help me become better, so stick around and maybe you will get this title one day. Thing is Jordan, you have as much of a chance as getting the title as you do getting your hands on these.

Taylor standing up unties her bikini top whipping it off  letting her tits free, then places her hands on her hips grinning.

Stare all you like, but come bell time your stare is going to be blackened and then the bright lights is what you will see. The crowd going crazy and Taylor Andrews STILL Xtreme World Champion holding her belt high kissing it while looking to the sky. A big proclamation to make, but one I say of confidence as a World Champion who spends every second fighting to keep her title as hers. Good luck if you believe in that sort of thing Jordan, otherwise, I'll look forward to facing you again after I beat you tonight!

Taylor flipping us off with a double bird and the view dropping down to the floor moves ahead crashing to the bed. Moans of pleasure are heard and the view getting fumbled around more and more before fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF