sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Voss is Boss, plus CWS Looking for Josh (SE PPV)

Started by Phoenix, May 12, 2013, 09:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Standing backstage in a pair of blue jeans and his leather cut over a jean shirt is Jake Voss sporting a pair of dark sunglasses. His arms crossed over his chest and Jake's head cocked back sort of looking down with a smug sneer.

Julie Andrews, oh wait, no, wrong woman, totally different profession, although the Julie walking around with MY SEF Title is quite the actor! The so called queen thinks I am a challenge, but will be easily beaten tonight. She thinks I have no chance in walking out of Snake Eyes with the SEF Title, but miss queenie fails to realize that well I may have no shame, I have superior skill. I can beat Mack, but WAR isn't where you'll find me, so only on pay per view will I give my all. Tonight The Showsteala gets shown up and then its just you and I Julie.

Jake smirking a bit arrogant now removes his glasses showing those fierce eyes of delight for the World Title. Jake hanging the glasses on the v his jean shirt creates having the top two buttons undone. The Defiant God with his arms hanging at his sides just keeps his smirk and an air of arrogance about him as usual.

Many may think I am overlooking Mack, but he is simply not worth the effort for a man of my stature, besides, I may have an ace up my sleeve, or a king!? Shane Mack isn't anything special anymore, he is just here to get beaten and do so he will, by my hands! Julie may want Mack and after I take her title as well, she can have him. Leave the championship titles to a real champion and the Defiant God of WAR. Tonight I walk out WAR World Champion and I am taking that SEF Title too. I'll unify the damn belts cause no one is stopping me, no one is taking them from me, not a single son of a bitch can do anything except like it cause its what you all better get used to seeing. Me with two Worlds straps draped over each shoulder oozing gold!

A slick smirk forming over his face as Jake lifts his arms out spread in arrogance. Jake throwing his hands forward as if to say were done and walks off indicating that would be the case. However, we hear the voice of CWS yell.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU JOSH?

The drunk stumbling down the hall in blue jeans and a white tee drinking a beer and wielding a singapore cane looks around for his opponent tonight in the deathmatch. CWS guzzling down some beer from the cane keeps moving when Shady Smack runs down the hall at him. CWS looking confused just tosses back the rest of his beer and readies for a cane shot, but Shady ducking with a headbutt to the groin. CWS dropping to his knees and Shady with a dropkick to his chin stands up doing crotch chops, but Josh Diabolical coming from behind yells.

RIGHT HERE!

Shady turning into a kick to his chest sends the midget to his back ahead of CWS. Josh with a stomp to the drunks ribs lifts him up into a ddt right there on the floor, then stands up sneering down.

Tonight its time to die...

Josh looking up with a sick smile.

So Sin City better be ready for the Snake Eyes deathmatch cause it may get violent, hardcore, and downright extreme. It may live up to its name cause death comes to us all, and to those who sacrifice in the name of WAR, it comes as quick as the blink of an eye!

Josh whipping his arms up clobbering the camera down to static and then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF