sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Taylor Gets Uncut (SE PPV)

Started by Taylor Andrews, May 12, 2013, 10:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Taylor Andrews stands in front of the Sexy Sensual Sweeties dressing room door in her ring gear with the Xtreme World Title around her waists. The Golden Gal is all smiles and has her arms folded over her chest.

Its rather funny that the intent Jordan Cut says I did taking my top off earlier worked even though that was not my intent. I was simply being honest instead of continuing to tease showing the goods, plus Julie was turning me on behind the camera being naked. The Queen had me a bit frisky, but if you can hold your jaw up long enough to say something that isn't resembling the shit out of your ass, maybe you could beat me! What I did certainly doesn't make me a whore and it shows just how ignorant and blind you are that you would say such a thing. Perhaps though you were blinded by what you couldn't stop talking about and that is my tits. And thanks, I know their beautiful, but so is the title I hold and it stays with its beholder, me. You can continue to talk out of your ass Jordan and I'll have no problem kicking your ass tonight. No doubt it comes with a fight, but I am a World Champion and its what I want, but I want more!

Taylor unfolding her arms to slap her title, then runs her hands up the curves of her breasts smirking seductively. She just laughs in a mocking manner before turning to open the door. Taylor stepping inside the room and shuts the door ending this promo and leaving us with more to think about. Will Jordan Cut have anything more to say? Will he indeed Cut Taylor down or will the Golden Gal show us  even more than she already has?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF