sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I Go To War With Mesa! (War r/p)

Started by ChrisRogers, August 23, 2011, 01:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

"War is on the air, the scene opens with Chris Rogers walking backstage making his way towards the tunnel that leads to entrance stage, so the scene change suddenly we hear "Written In The Stars" is heard on the speakers. Chris Rogers comes out receives small pop reaction, so he makes his way down the ramp high five some fans slides in the ring lift his arms in the airs. He makes his way to where the annoucer is standing grabs a microphone makes his way to middle of the ring started talking into the microphone.

Chris Rogers:
What does a rookie like myself say to make an impact in this company? I'm sure you guys heard of everything from every superstar coming out of that curtain, but I'm here to tell you that my match with Mesa going to amaze you base on what I do in this ring. I hear from lot of superstars saying they are great, awsome, better, perfection it's all lies coming out of their mouths. I don't like to listen to my challengers promo's, because whatever they say is useless, because if you want to prove that you are who you say you are let's see inside this ring.

Chris Rogers: Mesa, I don't much about you I do know that you are first superstar I go to war with inside this ring, and I don't expect you to think I'm some easy victory to put on you list of superstars that you have beat inside this ring. I been successful at other company due to what I do and different personality no one has seen yet, because I don't like to talk very much just come to this ring show the world I do that it, so Mesa is hardcore/highflyer wrestler. I'm highflyer wrestler pretty damn good one this ring is my weapon to do amazing things inside and outside this ring, and these fans are going to like and be amaze what I do, and I'm glad to step in this ring with Mesa it's going to be an amazing match I have no doubt in my mind about that.

Chris Rogers stop talking as fans started to like Chris Rogers even more, so Chris Rogers smiles a bit hearing the positive reaction that he is getting continue on speaking into the microphone.

Chris Rogers: Tonight on "War", it's going to be one hell of a war between Mesa and myself inside this ring cause all of you going to see this rookie come out here every single night to amaze you like no one has before. I can't predict my future in this company, but I do know one thing that I'm going to do whatever it takes to become successful here and go war with every single superstar in that locker room. Mesa, I don't know what going to happen once you and I get it on in this ring, but I do know one thing I ain't going down without taking you with me, and you better be prepare I'm going to give you a war like no one has before. I'm looking forward seeing you in the ring on "War".

Chris Rogers is done talking toss the mic back to the annoucer, and the fans gave him more positive reaction as he heads to back to prepare for his match with Mesa on "War".

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF