sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Road To Redemption *War Thread*

Started by 2CityMastermind, August 23, 2011, 08:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2CityMastermind

Redemption is a road i am on to dominate in the world of pro wrestling, and it starts with War when i go to battle with the so called priceless one Jason Price, give me a break dude Ted Dibiase called he wants his gimmick back. Tonight is first of many steps of my road to redemption towards winning SEF championship. Jason Price you got the unlucky draw because tonight is not going to be your lucky night because i know i am going to be paying the price to play when i defeat you in the middle of the ring. What makes me think Jason Price is even on my league, who the hell has he defeated that makes him on my level, i have defeated people like Sting, John Cena, Batista, Jay Steve, Matt Morgan, The Undertaker, SVD and the list goes on but the one thing that still remains to happen is me having my hands on SEF gold.

As the camera's are rolling as i am in the arena as i start to speak about my match with Jason Price as i am wearing a death before dishonor t-shirt and black jeans and converse gym shoes.

[color=333333]Matt Ward[/color] Tonight marks the return of the diabolical mastermind to the SEF ring, it has been a damn long time since i have been in this company and tonight i am looking forward to showing Jason Price that i am better then him. You see Jason you are nothing more that a notch on a ladder of domination that i am climbing to get my chance at a shot at any SEF champion.

Then I start walking closer to my locker room as i get a text message as i reply to the text as I start to speak.

[color=333333]Matt Ward[/color] Jason were you ever at a point in your life where you thought about throwing it all away just saying fuck it and ending all the problems by drowning yourself in liquor because you thought at the time that was the best option, well I have been their and done that, that why this road to redemption is so meaningful to me, Tonight you’re my first step of many steps that I am going to be taking in SEF to better my career. Tonight you are going to be going down that same path that I once went on when I defeat you tonight.

I start walking towards my locker room some more as I keep getting text messages as I am replying to them as I finally get to my locker room as I open my door as there is two coolers full of Cherry Pepsi as I take a bottle as I open it and start to drink some.

[color=333333]Matt Ward[/color] You see people think they know what it like to be where I have been, no one truly knows that it has been like to be like me unless they walked in my shoes, so do not give me that fucking bullshit that I know what you have gone through because you haven’t. Tonight when my match starts and my music hits I am going locked and loaded with my sights set on one thing and that is my return victory in SEF.

Then the camera’s get out of my locker as they go to a commercial break as I finish drinking my first bottle of Cherry Pepsi as I am getting ready for my match against Jason Price.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF