sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Will Become Champion Again (Tristan Darland)

Started by mysticbabydoll, June 23, 2013, 10:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Tristan knows his sister is in the match, but he is also facing Phoenix Winterborn, Johnny Camaro, Simon Lee Nash and Rob Rush for the II Championship in a six pack Torando match. He wants to become a champion, and all he has to do is beat them. He knows he can do this, and he takes a deep breath, and gets takling.

Tristan Darlnd

I am in this match, and first I want to address Phoenix, Simon, Johnny and Rob. You three might think  you can keep me down for long but you can't. I worked my ass off to get where I am, and I am not going to lose to the likes of you. I want this very much, and I will do whatever it takes to win. You three are going to have a fight on your hands when you take me on, and I can't wait to teach you three a lesson that you will never forget.

He sighs a bit, and saves his sister for last.

Tristan Darland

Kira I wasn't excepting to have to face you, but since we are both in this match. I say that we work together first, and take out the others then we will go at it. I don't want anything to happen to you, so just look at me like just a competiter and no matter what happens we will still be siblings that won't change. I know you are scared, and I know you more then anyone. I want to wish you good luck sis, and as long as one of us wins that will be alright with me.

Tristan knew that taking on Kira will be hard, but he had to look past that to capture another championship. He starts packing his wrestling stuff, and the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF