sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

King Sized Plate of Action

Started by Showsteala, June 23, 2013, 10:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Tonight The Showsteala is set to have that opportunity twice tonight, to steal the show twice over and also walk out with a whole lot of gold! Shane Mack, The Mack, Daddy Mack, whatever the hell ya wanna call him ya better add THE MAN to that list! He's set out to reign at the top once again and has no doubt came back to SEF doing just that. Two months into his return last year saw him capture the SEF Title and defend it left and right for months leading into a doomsday machine! After that a friends turn to join the boss and his band of bikers kept Mack from regaining the gold and he would deal with his old friend at the biggest show of the year! Now Mack is back, he is in a spot to unify two World Titles into the SEX Title, then dethrone The Queen of her SEF Title!

So where is Mack? Its almost showtime and people are scrambling all over, wrestlers ready for their big moment at a pay per view anxiously await the start. Meanwhile, Mack lays in his dressing room kicked back on a leather sofa in his ring gear with his hair all laid out on the arm. His eyes closed and left arm up over his forehead relaxed. His right arm relaxed on his stomach which moves as he breaths. The WAR Title lays on top of his bag nearby on the floor and in walks Frank E Dangerously with iphone in hand. A ballcap and backstage pass over the usual suit and the expression a bit bitter, of course he was just ousted as Owner. Frankie just looks at Mack and smirks as if this could be his ticket to fuck SEF over. The manager of champions crossing his arms looks up still bitter, but smirking a little.

This role fits me better anyways, plus I get to see if what I put into motion works and maybe my input can still be heard. Regardless, tonight isn't about that, its about Golden Glory! The night a new King of SEF is born and one man gets all the World Titles. Mack isn't just one man though, he's a star beyond anyone else's belief. The Showsteala...

Frankie just grins big and motions to Mack who opens his eyes.

What the hell you doing?

My job!

Mack nodding ok just closes his eyes, but says.

Take it outside and let me know when its time to go show the blondes their fun is done!

Frankie nodding ok just steps back out of the room shutting us out too and turns with a slick smirk.

The Showsteala is here to be number one and tonight he will show why he needs no crown to be king of SEF! Two matches may be a heavy load for most, but Mack could work every match stealing the show in each one. He knows what do in a ring as well as he knows how to breath. Mack will be walking out of SEF oozing gold and taking all the glory along with it. Tonight is the night The Mack steps back to the top ready to kick anyone down!

Frankie bringing his phone up now texting something as he walks away leaving the view on the door. A black tag with The Mack in white letters is all we see as the view fades away until Golden Glory begins!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF