sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

We Put The Golden In Glory

Started by Taylor Andrews, June 23, 2013, 11:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Get me a bottle of water.

Is what The Queen says to Taylor who walks out of their dressing room and on down the hall. The door shutting and Taylor swaying that fine, tight ass of hers along with a smile on her face. She approaches table with a tub of ice and bottles of water grabbing two when Greg Boone approaches.

Excuse me Taylor, have a moment?

That grin of the Golden Gal showing.

I have many moments documented and many more to come!

Greg nodding.

Ok, ok, well do you have time to let us all know what you think of facing your biggest challenge in SEF right here tonight?

That grin sticking.

Biggest challenge ever, yea, that's one way of saying it and pretty dead on, so congrats Greggy. Mack, The Mack of course it is now, he is so fucking good! He knows it, we know it, he is a god, but I am a woman much like my partner ready to reset the standard and Mack isn't IT! He can lay his ass around dreaming of winning gold letting his agent spew shit while I move in and take it all. Two World Titles and then Jordan gets Cut once again!

Sounds like your still ready to be the next Queen?

You damn right I'm ready! Jordan and I have had some battles and he hasn't gotten over me, so tonight its the same old for him as I move on to claim my crown!

So what about your partner, is Julie ready for Mack cause ya gotta admit, that guy will probably have enough to give her a good match?

Taylor just smirking a bit relaxed.

After I get done with Mack he'll be lucky to make it back to his room and be able to watch the show let alone compete again. The teacher should be retiring for I have become better than Mack! Now excuse me Greggy, water is getting warm, ah hell.

Taylor tossing the two bottles back in the tub grabs two others and heads back to her room stepping in quick and shutting the door.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF