sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

nobody steals my show

Started by Showsteala, July 28, 2013, 11:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Time for Point Of Impact here in the Tokyo Dome where The Mack has battled countless opponents. Tonight he battles a former student and quite an impressive young woman in Taylor Andrews. The Golden Gal has a big task tonight in the DOGG Fight and so does Mack who has a legacy to uphold. Mack the innovator of this legendary match SEF looks to continue his undefeated streak inside the one hour chamber of war!

Mack hid away in his dressing room which Frank E Dangerously stands in front of texting someone with his phone. The Mouth for War dressed in the usual suit and Detroit ballcap covering his eyes. Greg Boon approaching from Frankie's right.

Is Mack available for a few comments?

Frankie ignoring Greg to finish his text and looks up unfazed with an annoyed expression.

What do you want?

Greg a little confused.

Well...um, Mack has two matches and I was wanting to get his thoughts on what he has to go through tonight.

And somehow you asking him these questions will give him insight to what he already knows?! Here is an idea, ask me, because I speak for Mack and can assure you that tonight he is going to unmask this mystery client the GM brought in. Speaking of Hammad, where has he been lately?

Greg shrugging.

Haven't seen him either. Think he'll show with his client tonight?

Hope so, or else Mack is gonna have only one match to focus on and that is bad for miss Andrews. The fox gal or whatever she calls herself is one hot piece of ass, plus a damn good wrestler, but she fails to surpass The Mack. My client is The Showsteala for a reason, because he never fails to draw them all in and watch the SEX World Heavyweight Champion do things better than anyone else!

Greg watching Frankie work those words out articulately and pause now.

So you don't think Taylor Andrews is ready to do what she claims she is ready to do?

Frankie nodding no just grins a bit arrogantly.

No, I don't think so nor does Mack believe he can lose to his former pupil. Taylor is good, no doubts about her talent, but when she rose to fame in SEF, the roster was not made of the best talent in the world. Now it is, solely because The Mack is here and no matter which World Title he wears, he is number one until someone knocks him down a peg. Julie couldn't do it at Golden Glory and its almost time for her tag partner to lose the biggest fight of her life, the DOGG Fight!

Frankie turning to open Mack's door steps in quick to shut it and Greg just waits hoping they come out soon. No one does as we get ready for Point Of Impact's Showsteala to hit the stage!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF