sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Midnight gets a visitor(ANYONE REPLIES)

Started by Midnight, May 29, 2011, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Midnight walks into the door of the backstage area,taking notice to some of the changes that has happened since she was last at SEF. Since the last time she was in SEF, she was under the sick and twisted mindwarped drug that Ravyn Crow had gave her for the last 8 years. Midnight got herself checked out by the doctors to make sure that the drugs she took had no long term effects to her mind and she would be able to wrestle still. Ravyn was found to be a very torment and sick man. He was the reason Midnight had believed she was immortal, when in fact many tried to tell her she wasn't. Finally after seeing the prove in the form of evidence that linked back to her old company MWF, She found out that all the fraud,lies and deception was to keep Midnight under his rule and him in power of her. He controlled her no more now and that Midnight was glad. She found out that the only daughter she had for real was Megan Sorrow, and that her last name was Sorrow..not Hyde. Midnightgot to her locker room and went inside when Megan showed up unexpected and a total surprise to her mother. Midnight dropped her bags and ran over to her daughter Megan and held her tightly, weeping and crying for her, causing Megan to wipe some tears from her mother's eyes.

"It's ok mother. We are family now. I am so glad that your not with that sicko, Daniel Winterborn, Ravyn nutjob. Glad he is in prison for life."

Midnight slowly stop weeping and then answers back with a slight smile, stroking her daughter's face.

"Yes my lovely daughter. Mommy is back, but this time in a better form and this time out to take back a career that was nearly destroyed. No one can stop what is within me. I plan to prove to SEF that I am not no pushover anymore. The Scarlet Bytch is now here."

Midnight smiles and then goes and sits on the sofa as there is a knock on the door. Midnight tells them to come in.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF