sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

It over Mack! (PPV r/ps)

Started by JordanCut, August 31, 2013, 04:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut is at his hotel in a custom made suit wearing sunglasses, so he takes off his sunglasses started speaking about his match on Gangstas Paradise 4

It over Mack! You run as SEX World Heavyweight Champion is over! I don't care if this turn out fatal four way match or street fight, because I'm going to break your damn neck that is a promise, so you go ahead mock me all you want, but I'm coming at you to cut your head off your body until I am announce as new SEX World Heavyweight Champion! As whatever you claim to be, I can beat you on your best damn day, and we meet in a street fight prepare to cut and bloody marks will be cut through your body whole world will witness Jordan Cut beat The Mack become new SEX World Heavyweight Champion!

Jordan Cut smirks a bit doesn't talk for a while, and he continue on speaking.

The future of SEF is growing Mack! It time for you to step aside let raising superstars like myself take over this place! I know you don't want to be replace by anyone, but you know what I will replace you make sure you never return, because I think SEX World Heavyweight Championship will be way better around my cool waist, so I'll be waiting to hear what you got to say don't give a damn what you will say. At Gangstas Paradise 4, I'm going to beat you and cut your run as SEX World Heavyweight Champion ain't nothing you or anyone can do to stop me from cutting you!

Jordan Cut puts his sunglasses back on, and he leaves as the scene faded black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF