sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Whitney Marret Checks Into The Hardcore Hotel

Started by Showsteala, November 12, 2013, 08:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock plays over the pa and here comes the biggest reason why this arena is sold out full of rapid, diehard fans. The Mack swaggers and struts his way out on the stage all cocky and sarcastic making a fool of himself to make the fans feel not so foolish for cheering The Showsteala. Some boos echo in for the arrogant prick, but Mack soaking it all in with his arms spread out as he walks down the aisle. Fans slapping his hands as The Mack makes his way to the ring where he hops to the apron dancing his way inside the ropes spinning in a circle, then drops to his muscle pose. The Mack popping up in a crotch chop, then moves over to his bed falling across it in his ring gear sprawling out on his back getting comfy. The Hardcore Hotel sign blinking away with the glow of the vacancy on the ropes overhead and Mack with a mic in hand props his head up with his other hand just grinning a bit sarcastically.

Well here we are for another week of WAR and of course, another check in to the Hardcore Hotel. This week though we got a VIP up in here cause tonight we got the vivacious, the sultry, the sexy, the SEF CEO Whitney Marret.

Mack winking and looking cocky, but gets a little semi serious behind those baby blues.

Now last week we had the the big boss, Viper, or Marijuana Mack, whatever ya wanna call the guy, and he wants us to believe he is losing his power here. Now after looking into my friends eyes, I do believe he is being truthful, I just wonder what exactly he is talking about and figured Whitney may shed some light for us all. Besides, Viper did say that she was his, that its his family? A sort of cryptic message it was, but that is why I want the true dominant woman of the ring to walk that fine fucking ass of hers to this ring and tell us what is up with Viper. Is he up to his old tricks or does he got something new in store? And Whitney, I got a spot just right for you to get nice and comfy, so ya can feel right at home and spill it all in the Hardcore Hotel. So watcha say honey, come on out and let's get down to business!?

Mack patting the bed next to him rubbing his hand sexually while winking and waiting for Whitney.

Liz

Instead of "Money, Power, respect" playing over the air, red, white, and purple circle the arena and "(Rock) Superstar" by Cypress Hill come blaring over the PA and out comes a woman wearing a black knee length gown with a halter-top with low cut back line a-symmetrically cut flaring out slightly from the hips and also having , a diamond solitaire necklace, a black onyx and diamond platinum ring, three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets with a clear watch that has diamonds and rubies on it and diamond rosary type of necklace with a pair of dangly diamond and ruby chandelier earrings . The crowd goes electric from the very sight of Whitney Marret for the first time in a while and as she walks down the ramp to the ring, she swishes her hip from side to side with a sexy confidence that only being a MILF could provide. She slaps a few hands as she makes her way down to the ring. Whitney climbs the steps and walks on the apron. Mack gets up off the bed and walks over to the ropes, opens the middle and bottom ropes and Whitney gets in the ring by stepping through the opening but bending over slightly to let Mack gave a slight gander of what only he and all men wish they could get their hands on. She walks over to the bed and sits down at the tip of the heart crossing her legs ever so slightly where you see a bright red flash of her panties before her legs close. Mack saunters over to the bed and sits down by Whitney with a smirk on his face. Whitney grabs up a mic and says.

Whitney Marret:
So Macky boy, you want to know what this vivacious, sultry, sexy woman's mind when it comes to Viper? You want me to spill my guts?  Here it is my man. I am not Viper's woman as he claims I am. I am no man's woman because I am not a thing that can be owned. For many years as you know, SEF has been owned by four persons. Viper, myself, Fate, and someone that no one on this planet knows who it is. Viper got Fate's shares and I still had mine as well as the annon owner had his. Marijuana Mack or Viper....or whatever the fuck he want to be called theses days....did do a lot for this company but he stole a lot of idea from everyone around him and marked them as his own. I never wanted this to happen. I was hoping that I wouldn't have break my silence about the whole thing but no more. After being presented with so much evidence from my lawyer, Kristen Boudreaux, and the SEF talent that has been blazing my lines up like Jordan Cut, Kim Pain, Phoenix Winterborn, I've no choice but do this. I'm going to break my silence. I can't keep this shit inside of me for very much longer or I'll be a fucked in the head as Viper is.

The Mack looks over to Whitey with concern a little with furled eyebrows as Whitney looks into Mack's baby blues and says.

Whitney Marret-Vladimir:
The fourth owner is a man that I want known to the world as the man that I am stating that I would do anything on this rock for. I know the fourth is and he the man that Viper ripped so many wonderful ideas from and he's (Whitney gets a little blushed and smiles).....A Native Americano. That's the one that has been the genus behind some of SEF's greatest moments. Viper's right about one thing  and one thing only, all good things must come to an end and his.......going to come to a crashing halt. Viper thinks that when his time is up that he and I are ridding off in the sunset with our kids but he's wrong.  Those kids of ours are staying right with me where they belong and we are staying with our true family, the SEF staff and superstars on the road. Vic don't dictate to me what to do and how do to anymore. This True Badass Dominant MILF isn't with the big, bad King of Gods. You'll find out when A Native Americano surfaces when he feels like it. But once and for all, to me, Viper....Vic....Marijuana Mack.....is DEAD!

Whitney smiles a lot after she says the word "DEAD!". /font]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF