sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Down With Cash, Smoke Some Hash

Started by Da Gangstas, September 06, 2011, 03:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

The night was huge, grand as it can get and after it was said and done, Corez stood with the SEF Title in his hands, blood, sweat, and tears pouring from his body as the man exhausted himself for one hour in hell! Nick Torres gave props to his friend after suffering the loss in that match at Wrestle X a couple weeks ago, then left him to have his glory, to bask in his moment only to have nothing be said and done, only begin! Newcomer Viktor Cash ran into the ring attacking Corez, then assaulted him with a sledgehammer and held the SEF Title as his own above the new champion. Now the two men look ahead, to the future, to WAR in six days where they will collide in Viktor’s debut, Corez’s first match as World Champ, they collide like warriors, battling to be the best!

Corez sits back on a sofa in some hotel room, nothing fancy even though he is World Champ now, just a little place to kick back while on the road living the life he chose. Wears nothing except a pair of grey sweat pants, his barefeet up on the edge of a small coffee table in front of the sofa as Corez just stares into the black screen of the TV, thinking perhaps. The SEF Title lays on the right arm of the sofa and Corez looks over to it now, then smirks and pulls it on to his lap looking down into the faceplate. Corez pats it and looks up smirking.

First of all, Nick Torres, you and I went through hell bro, we tore the house down and rebuilt it and I thank ya for the great match and I ain’t forgot. We both offered rematches to each other when we won and I won and I am a man of my word, so anytime, anyplace you want it, you got it!

He holds his left hand up displaying the gangsta sign, then lowers his hands to the title and says.

Now on to my opponent next week, the newcomer to SEF, and just so happens to be the guy who jumped me after my DOGG Fight. No doubt about Vik, ya made an impact, ya did that for damn sure and ya pained a big, fat bullseye right on yourself, so now I take aim and give you the beating you deserve! This bullseye right here makes me a bigger fucking target than you can hope to be which means more of my mind to race about who’s coming for me next. Well son, my mind is set right on your ass, on WAR next Monday when we collide and you get to find out that coming at me direct when I am fresh is far different than what happened last time. I make no bones, as I said, ya made an impact for sure and I woulda done the same, but I also would have dealt with the consequences. The consequences for you are finding out that I am better than you and with this belt here I am actually the best in SEF and if anyone has anything other to say, well, meet me in the ring!

He pauses, smirks again and continues to lean back into the sofa as he says.

You and I Cash, when we meet in the ring I hope you bring that sledgehammer, so then I can bury into your skull giving you a nice little taste of the same steel I felt. Too bad our match has standard rules, but then again, why should it matter as long as I leave you laying in a pool of your own blood, hell, maybe my blood too, but as long as I am standing…and breathing!

A flash of some sadism on his eyes now as Corez continues on.

You stepped into the right company on the right night and made the right impact, but you chose the wrong guy Cash, you don’t have a clue what’s in store for you. So what if I lose the match officially and get booked in another match with you, guess what, I am the World Champ, so if its not you, its someone else as I am here to wrestle every fucking night of the week. Besides, winning may be winning, but winning ain’t everything and ya can say what ya want about me losing a lot of matches, but I sit before the World as their Heavyweight Champion of SEF!

He smirks again and leans forward resting the title on the table, then picks up colored glass smoking pipe, the colors of it are in the red, yellow, orange spectrum all kinda blended and ya can sees its stained heavily with resin. Corez picks up a green BIC as well and the bowl of the pipe is packed with a hard resin like substance as Corez touches a flame to it, the stem to his lips and he sucks in deep. He lowers the bowl and lighter, holds his breath in forming a bit of a smirk, then exhales coughing a little, smoke pouring out clouding up the view. Corez takes a few more hits making the room quite smoky now, then sets it down and looks up saying.

Come assassinate me Viktor, I dare ya, bitch!

He laughs now and picks up the bowl and lighter in his left hand, grabs the belt with his right and walks outta view which soon fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF