sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Lil Reminder For An Open Challenge

Started by Showsteala, December 03, 2013, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

The Mack whistling as he walks down a corridor backstage at whatever arena were in for tonight's house show, but the camera live and in his face as he flashes that sarcastic grin holding the Underground Title belt over his left shoulder high and proud like the arrogant prick that he is. A pair of stonewash blue jeans and black sneakers with a leather shirt hanging open to reveal his hairy chest and abs. The Mack's hair swinging free as he walks without a care by a few rooms not even looking inside. He just smacks his gum like an arrogant ass admiring his title and just heads for the curtain. Some guy yelling.

Hey Mack, we got a house show happening, can ya wait a few minutes!?

Mack not listening and just keeps a grinning like that smart ass sarcastic prick waving ass that he is.

Hit the music cause D-Mack got something to say, boy.

The Mack keeps walking and right up the steps to head through the curtain and so we now hear "Lowlife" by Kid Rock echo across the arena. The fans in their seats somewhat into a match between a couple jobbers who stop wrestling. Mack strutting out on the stage dancing his way around and down the aisle to a hell of an ovation from the fans jumping to their feet. The jobbers leaving the ring after the ref orders them to and he exits as well. The Mack making his way down to the ring and around ignoring the jobbers and most of the fans. Except a hot blonde with her tits spilling out and not to bad looking. Mack stopping to admire the view and let's the chick plant a kiss on his cheek. He then makes his way around to get a microphone from Stacy laying a wild kiss on her. The Mack hopping to the apron and spins in to drop down into his muscle pose with his title held high letting the mic drop. Mack popping up into a one handed crotch chop and grabs his nuts suggestively with a sarcastic smirk. He reaches down to grab the mic and stands up flipping his hair back arrogantly. The Mack with his title to his shoulder and grin on his face brings the mic up to say with that unmistakable voice.

Whaaaaaaasssss uuuuupp all ya all crazy muthafuckas!?!?!?!?!?!

A loud pop for the crowd keeping them riled up and Mack all sarcastically confident with a smug smirk of arrogance and those baby blues with a glossy stare of focus showing no care for being anything, but The Showsteala.

Ya all wanted The Mack, every one of you out here, back there, all over the world, you chanted loud for years and years. No matter how much Viper tried to be me, ya all wanted more, more, more even though ya probably don't even know what the fuck it is you want?! Ya wanna see The Mack go one on one with whoever has the desire to step into the DOGG Fight and take that sumbitch, bitch, or whoever it is that decides to test the best to the limit?!?!

A loud pop for that idea and Mack just as cocky as ever standing there in the lit up ring all lit up himself and seems as at peace as one can get. But those baby blues letting us know he be here for one reason and only one.

Hell, I tried to get Jordan Cut to take the bait on WAR and who knows, maybe he'll do it cause he never said no!? But he better be first cause this open challenge be first come, first serve, then again, we can always do another triple threat or even a fatal four way!? Hell, didn't we have a DOGG Fight this past summer that involved a dozen or so people? That was the night I stole the show in the second DOGG Fight of the night to put Taylor Andrews away. This is my match and ain't no one took it away from me. I walked all over too many people to remember in this environment and if ya think what happened in the hell in a cell last Wednesday was crazy, go watch me in the one from last summer or go back and look at what I did to guys like Matlock and DJ, or Rapid and Johnny X. The Mack beat 'em all inside the DOGG Fight and I want more. So who's it gonna be, who's gonna come out to challenge the one...

His grin cockier and so sarcastic its almost blinding.

the only...and damn sure the original...Daddy Mack.

The crowd cheering loud and buzzing big time which is what The Mack does, makes 'em all wonder, what's next!? Who is next? will there be a next time or will the world end right...now? Not like The Mack would care for right now his focus is where he stands still at peace, ready to outwit and outperform anyone who comes on down.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF