sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Danika Checks Into The Hardcore Hotel

Started by Showsteala, December 11, 2013, 08:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock plays over the pa as this WAR crowd is waiting for a show, but unload with a riveting pop of unadulterated excitement for The one and only and damn sure original Daddy Mack to strut his way out flashing that grin of arrogance with sarcasm behind them baby blues shining with a hunger that never dies. The Mack skipping down the aisle in his ring gear, but with a black sleeveless shirt reading The Showsteala across the front. He just hops to the apron dancing inside the ring circling around to drop into a muscle pose acting all arrogant. Mack popping up in a crotch chop, then lays across the red satin bed in the corner under the blinking Hardcore Hotel sign with the vacancy light glowing. The Mack lifting the microphone laying on the bed and keeps that sarcastic grin a cracked making him look half cocked and on who knows what cause ain't no one knows.

Whasssss uuuuupp all ya all muthafuckas?!?!?!?!?!

A loud pop and a half from this riled up crowd ready to see the highest rated segment in SEF today. Mack all laid back not giving one care to it all, just being The Showsteala that he is.

So I saw this hot chick sign up to the compete right here in this ring and from the way she appeared herself to be, I casually engaged her to offer a chance to debut in the Hardcore Hotel. Then I gazed into her titties just hanging out for all to see, got bored and drifted off somewhere, but heard from the boss that she'd be here. I also heard she may be a guy and so my first question to this new girl, to Danika, oh fuck, I forgot your last name. Anyways, Danika, you a dude? Its ok if ya are, long as ya got pussy and willing to share, The Mack don't care about the past!

That half cocked grin cocking full of arrogance now.

I heard ya wanted to fuck me too, so hey, ya know, long as there be nothing tucked, I be up for a round anytime, even right here like I did last week on WAR!!! Or I can dig up a few more questions, so ya can get down to business and let it all out in the biggest spotlight this company got.

The Mack brushing his hair back all cocky and into himself as the crowd go nuts as they await some possible action, maybe!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF