sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm Evolution Of SEF! (Evolution r/p's)

Started by ChrisRogers, September 07, 2011, 10:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Evolution kick off the air with Chris Rogers appearing on titiantron looking very piss off after what Mesa did to him, so he started talking about what happen to him on "War" with Mesa then address his match with Viktor Cash on "Evolution".

Chris Rogers: Everyone wants to know what going through my mind after what happen in my debut match against Mesa laying in the ring and tasting my own blood. Mesa thinks what he did to me was sending me a message or welcome to SEF, but where big boys played dirty. I can play dirty and get nasty with the best of them who piss me the hell off that what you did Mesa piss me the hell off. You better believe revenge going to be ten times worst I have store for you, and you watch where you walk if you are not careful that when I'm going to kick your ass. Tonight on "Evolution", I have debut match in main event against Viktor Cash, so I started my career in professional wrestling I made it clear that I am evolution of professional wrestling that I go by a law that is what I do in the ring will lead to championships, because I don't think talking on the microphone doesn't mean a damn thing it's all about what you do in this ring will be awarded championships. I don't know much about Viktor Cash maybe he likes money getting paid hurt somebody in the ring, but he ain't going to hurt me, so he can talk and talk about breaking me apart. The only thing going to happen in this ring between him and I will be nasty fight from beginning to end. I came to SEF with a mission that is to greatest in-ring performers that ever step foot in this place, and I can hang with the best in that locker room, and I have to get nasty, ruthless, or ugly to those piss me the hell off it's not going to be a problem with me. Viktor Cash going to tell you that I am not in his league continue to run his mouth that I'm going to be destroyed in the ring by his hands, but you know what I don't care how dangerous he is inside this ring, because I'm going to kick his ass on "Evolution" in the main event that all I got to say about that. 

Chris Rogers is done talking, and Evolution went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF