sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Focused On The Gold

Started by Da Gangstas, September 07, 2011, 08:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

The mighty Detroit river flowing freely on this early fall evening, a slight coolness in the air from the river, but the sun still shining bright, and Sammy sits along the bank in a park laying in the grass. Her legs a couple feet apart, covered in a pair of tight, black almost suit like pants, but with grey straights barely visible up and down the legs. Her top is a black baby tee with the bottom ripped off exposing her stomach, a purple sports bra seen under the bottom holding her nice breasts and Sammy sits up with her arms angled back behind her with palms flat in the grass holding herself up. A playful smirk on her face as she almost laughs now and shakes her head in an almost tease, her red hair waving around her shoulders from the movement and slight breeze, very slight breeze. Sammy just leans there laughing lightly before finally saying.

Monday night is the time to watch me get what I have been busting my ass in SEF for a few years and that is a title shot, any title shot. Sure, I may have been overlooked for how I came in here with that rib on Michael McMoney, but I proved my worth in that ring and just a couple weeks back at Wrestle X, I walked out the winner of my match! That is something that not either of my three opponents on WAR can say they did or have ever done, even the North American Champion, The Rockstar!

Sammy pushes herself up bringing her legs close sitting Indian style, her feet bare and covered by her legs now, Sammy resting her arms on her knees bringing them up near her chin, then says.

You are the champion in this match and you don’t have to lose the fall, but you know that, we all know that, this is a fatal four way, fatal to the champion and fatal to two others because boys, only one of us can win and walk out the new North American Champion and like the great women before me I will do just that. Like I said, I have been busting my ass in SEF, working hard for a shot at a title, and now I have it I will be damned if the opportunity is lost because I lose the match. Its time to show you three lads how a real lady gets the job done and whips all three of your fat asses cause boys, compared to me, you have a lot flesh and the bigger you are, the harder you fall. Now maybe you can hit harder, but a well place kick can drop you even harder and when I pin whichever one of you that I do pin to win this match, your probably going to take it even harder!

A glare from Sammy now as she relaxes her legs back down crossing them again, then says.

I will kick your ass again for degrading me as a woman who shouldn’t be taken as a serious threat to this title match, to the North American Championship! Remember, this is SEF boys, this where the big boys play with the real ladies of the ring and you can bet your sweet ass I am one of those ladies who you never know if I’m gonna kiss you…

She smirks seductively blowing a kiss this way, then sneers almost sadist like saying.

Or kick your ass, rip your fucking heart out to let you watch it beat before your life ends, then shove it down your own throat and stomp you into hell!

Sammy smirking now and she pushes herself up to her feet, steps back revealing a pair of cheap flip flops sliding her feet on them. Sammy crosses her arms loosely over he chest saying.

Chris Rogers, you’re the newest one on the block around here, so you may have the most to learn, so look out for the Sammy Slam or whatever I dare to pull off to win this title because there is nothing I cannot do in that ring when I really want to. Those ropes are a part of me and I’ll flip and spin so many times your head may just spin into an oblivion where I’ll kick ya back to reality and beat you, pin you for the one, two three and hold my belt high. It will be mine. Matt Ward, the diabolical mastermind, well then honey, come play me if you dare and I’ll make you wish you never came back to SEF. Where you when Wrestle X aired, oh yea, watching from the back, but hey, at least you were that close, who knows, maybe next year at Wrestle X, one of you three will be lucky enough to jerk the curtain for my entrance!

A cocky smirk on her face now, wow, Sammy sounding really cocky too, but hey, she ain’t bad in the ring and she’s letting us know that now.

Anyways boys, I suppose I’ve let you get enough of a thrill from hearing your name come from luscious lips, I suppose its time I did something worth my time rather than sit in the grass talking about some pieces of trash I will soon clear the ring of and win my first title!

She looks to the sky darkened by the night, but lit up by city, her arms go out, fists clenching as a mystic like expression appears on Sammy’s face. She then looks back this way laughing a little sarcastically, then just walks away heading towards a trail leading to the parking lot towards the city lights. Rockstar has battled hard to keep his title so far, but a fatal four way may be his downfall this early in his title run, in his career as a champion. His opponents want to be where he is now, a champion, to etch their name into SEF history forever, never to be forgotten. Matt Ward, Chris Rogers, and Sammy, they all want this, but who wants it more is a question only answered on Monday Night WAR in just five nights, then again, with a so called diabolical mastermind in this match, maybe it can be answered before that!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF