sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

My future is now!

Started by JordanCut, December 29, 2013, 03:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut is being shown in custom made suit knowing he got two important matches on "Apocalypse 4" SEX World Championship and Wrestling Underground Heavyweight Champion. Jordan Cut is walking backstage then heads towards the tunnel leads to "Apocalypse 4" stage, so Jordan Cut comes out from the curtain receives major pop reaction with a microphone in hand listening to reaction from the fans suddenly Jordan Cut lifts the microphone started speaking.

Tonight on "Apocalypse 4" in that ring I have two important matches of my career in one match I take on Phoenix Winterborn for SEX World Championship. I am not going to run down my challenger down, because I respect Phoenix Winterborn for what he has done for professional wrestling going up against him is going to be tough, but I will give you everything I have to beat him in that ring to become new SEX World Heavyweight Champion.

Jordan Cut stop talking hears claps reaction from fans hearing Jordan Cut respect Phoenix Winterborn, so Jordan Cut continue on speaking.

This next match which I have is going to be one which I enjoy beating living the hell out of The Mack prove to him it time for me to take rightful place as number one guy in this company. I work so hard to get where I am at, and The Mack will regret everything he said about me, so The Mack might be asking himself just what makes me think this is my night to not only beat him again also take his championship. I feel wind of change for this company, and I'm going to get rid of biggest problem this company has beating the guy who so full of shit and disrespectful piece of crap I ever met. I promise you people that I'm going to kick The Mack so fuckin hard to a point I break something might be his face or ribs don't give a damn either way. I'm going to make The Mack suffer for everything he has said and done to me end 2013 as new Underground Heavyweight Champion begin 2014 as number one guy in this company.

Jordan Cut stop talking once more hearing "Cut!" chants from fans, so Jordan Cut finish what he has to say about his two matches.

My future is now! I'm future of this fuckin company! Phoenix Winterborn and The Mack are going to find out doesn't matter what they call themselves I'm going to show them that I can beat them. I already beat The Mack beating him taking his championship will be end of my long feud with him proving to him as much as he claims to be I have beat you twice. Phoenix Winterborn and I will no doubt will have respectful match looking forward stepping in the ring with him, so wind of change has arrive I promise you one thing that is leaving "Apocalypse 4" a double champion the question is which championship I take SEX World Championship or Wrestling Underground Heavyweight Championship!

Jordan Cut is done talking as he stares at fans then raise up two fingers which means he plans become a double champion after "Apocalypse 4" which championship Jordan Cut will win the answer will be answered in couple of hours.

ChrisTheOneOrton

The Mack said few words about Jordan Cut dropping the ball clearly The Mack believes Jordan Cut will drop the ball again in DOGG FIGHT. Jordan Cut is shown looking at television screen hearing The Mack promo, so Jordan Cut smiles then speaks what he heard from The Mack.

Did I drop the ball beat you in Japanese DeathMatch? I think you need to understand something The Mack when it comes to important matches like I have two matches don't expect me to drop the ball more like cutting my way to a victory the question is which title I'm taking home with me. You see I already prove what I am made of week in and week out, so you need shut the fuck up with this shit that you spitting, because you are still full of shit in my book! You think I will drop the ball again you in DOGG FIGHT guess what that never going to happen, because I'm looking forward to show up in this match more dangerous even you won't be prepare for. Your days being number one in this company is fuckin over! I promise that I'm going to beat you so hard that you won't believe what you are seeing that is me holding Wrestling Underground Heavyweight Champion being new number one guy in this company. The change for this company is getting closer and closer then you and everyone else will witness change even you won't believe your eyes seeing up close and personal. This match between you and I will go down in history as greatest match and feuds to ever take place! You and I will beat the living hell out of each other until one man is left standing with their arm in the air as the winner, and I'm going to do what I need to do to win, so you don't need to worry about dropping the ball, because I'm coming to knock you off your throne as king of this company becoming new king and new Underground Heavyweight Champion tonight!

Jordan Cut gets up suddenly mystery woman which Jordan Cut been seen with gives Jordan Cut big hug, and they both leave together as the scene faded black.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut is shown on titiantron with SEW Light Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder, so he speaks about what he heard from Phoenix Winterborn promo.

You know Phoenix Winterborn! I'm not going to say that I'm going to beat you, because I don't want to sound too cocky like someone who I'm facing in main event, but you need to understand something everything you said is exactly what I heard from different talent guess what I cut through them in that ring earning a victory. I know what I'm up against in this match with you don't expect 100% from me, because I said it before I'm walking out with a championship the question is who title is coming home with me, and your championship is interesting would love to take it, but I know you are fighting champion, so I'm coming into this match to fight you to win that all I got to say about that!

Jordan Cut stop talking for a while then says few words about The Mack.

The Mack can kiss his championship goodbye! He way over his head thinking that I will drop the ball tonight, because my ball going straight up to top of this company there is nothing he can do stop me from kicking his ass becoming number one in this company. My future is now!

Jordan Cut is done talking just walks away.

Daddy Mack

"Its Jordan Cut who needs to shut the fuck up cause all he be doing is making himself look worse and worse. He's the one who is this years King of SEF Winner, him, Jordan Cut, the current Light Heavyweight Champion. You got chance after chance to become someone, but you fail to establish yourself as the man, so The Mack continues to take that honor. Maybe its cause I honor it more than anyone else in SEF, or I am just better than all of you, whatever. Make no mistake boy, it is gonna be a great match, but with The Mack, it was gonna be anyways. I am the reason this match was booked, I sold it out long before you ever got off your ass and accepted the challenge that no one else had the guts to do. All these kids today have preconceived notions of The Mack as if they know who in the hell I am, but until ya got the experience, you don't know dick."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF