sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A New Age

Started by The American Tradition, January 01, 2014, 11:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

"Together we are...a powerful force. One mind, body, and soul. But no evil enter, or attempt to reduce us, because of the beliefs we hold. And with this love, combined with our strength. We ward off pain and stress. Technician I am, wholeheartedly. In life, and in death."

He had done it. The American Tradition had once again become the Heavyweight champion of SEF. After putting on a potential match of the year candidate against Jordan Cut, Phoenix Winterborn was now a 2-time champion. This reign was going be something special. The winds of change were blowing in SEF. Phoenix now a chance to further change the company, as he and the man he defeated at Apocalypse in Jordan Cut were challenging for the tag team titles against the champions, the Mack and Brady Henderson. Now, honestly this match was going to come down to Phoenix and Mack, since both of their respective partners were well...we'll not get into that right now. Mack had held the world title on several occasions and yet, had never really done anything with it. Phoenix, however, made more headline already less than a week into his combined reigns. Really speaks volumes, wouldn't ya say? Of course ya would. That's what happened you have an international star as your champion, kids. Phoenix was ready to lead this company into an era of prosperity, and he would do it as a double champion when he along side Jordan Cut would show the tag team champions the true meaning of being professional wrestlers.

Open scene on one Phoenix Winterborn inside the training area of his Chicagoland estate. He had turned the guest house into a training center/gym some years ago after buying the property. A photographer was there taking pictures of Phoenix in his new attire along with the SEX World Championship he won from Cut at Apocalypse 4. Now, he was enjoying the fruits of his labor were paying off. The photographer gave him a thumbs-up, signaling that they were done for now. Phoenix hopped off the second rope of his training ring, and slid to the outside, grabbing a bottle of water, and throwing on his Chicago Cubs jersey. The videographer who was there nodded at him. Phoenix took one last drink of his water, and looked down at his new championship belt before up towards the camera.

"Well...hate to say I told ya so, but...nah, I won't say it. See, since I returned to SEF earlier this year, I have craving a FAIR chance at the title. I mean, I did have it once before, but it was taken away from me in three days by greedy management who didn't think that I had that...jenesequi. Well, I think I've proved to them that I DO have it, amirite? Go on and nod your head, cause you'd be correct too. You see, as we celebrate this new 2014, I am spearheading change in this company. For far too long, you have had champions that, you just can't be all that proud of. Mack, Brady Henderson..."

His voice trails off for a moment.

"Hey. Aren't I IN a match with those two goons tonight? I thought so. Mack, Brady. Lemme break it down for ya like this before I head out for War. Y'all have been disappointing tag champs. Plain and simple. Would I make an awesome tag champ, along with being YOUR world champion? You're god-damned right I would. This company is going to turned on it's ear. You two simpletons have always been more concerned about the women and the drugs than you have about anything else in this world. Now, about me? Well..."

He looks down at the world title around his waist.

"Y'all can tell that I don't *censored* around when it comes to wrestling. Now, look at y'all, then look back to me. Back to you, then to me. Are you me? No, and you never will be, so get used to it. Get on my level. Try as you might."

With that, Phoenix unhooked the belt from around his waist, and propped it over his shoulder, smirking as the scene cut to static.

Daddy Mack

So after all this time we come to find out Phoenix Winterborn is nothing more than a delusional child who fails to recognize where he is and who is who around SEF. Many claims about The Mack not being a great World Champ yet he has out shined Phoenix every show they were booked on, plus Mack stomped the kid into the mat when they faced off last year. But this is a new year, a new age, however, the face of SEF remains the same for nobody draws more than Mack. Phoenix Winterborn can saunter around and act as ignorant as he wants, but in the end, he is simply another indy kid looking to become a mainstream star the magnitude of The Mack, or he should be shooting higher. But as it stands, he has shown nothing of a change, just spewed a pail of garbage that has no relevancy to the Tag Team Title match tonight. The Mack makes more headlines wiping his ass than Phoenix can make in a whole year, so where he gets his information must be from someone as delusional as he is!?! The Mack has been showing the world on an international basis larger than Phoenix for twenty years, so if the kid expects to just walk over The Showsteala, the number one wrestler in SEF today, as of this very second, well then, Phoenix be the one smoking something bad for him.

As for telling anyone so. Who in the hell said otherwise, besides Jordan Cut, that Phoenix would not be champion? Where was the shock and awe? All he did was what was expected of him, its all he has ever done and not even very well most of the time. Phoenix has not been dependable by SEF in the year he has been here, but he still received chance after chance, yet now claims management took his first world title from him!?!? No. Julie took that title from him because Phoenix Winterborn was not good enough to beat The Queen, fact. Phoenix was handed more chances than Mack ever was handed because Mack has always took what he wanted and never let anyone stop him. Phoenix and Jordan have in common the same false promises they offer when speaking of change. Instead of spewing that trash, they should try to make change, which is what The Mack does every night. Face facts boys, The Mack's above ya both in so many ways you have to clamor to your false promises, your hate filled comments trying to discredit the biggest star in this company today. Its a pathetic attempt to try for it only makes the world see you for the one dimensional piece of shit you are. You offer no real change, just a sad attempt to try and clean something up that doesn't need cleaning. Your barking up the wrong tree kiddos and tonight you find out that yes, it doesn't matter if Brady shows up or not, The Mack carries everyone. Phoenix, you have no idea what The Mack is concerned about or your mouth wouldn't write a check your ass can't cash. No, your not Mack and he ain't you because he's too damned good to lower himself to the level of a part time player, someone who doesn't gives his all. Hell, Mack ain't sweating a damn thing you said or he'd be cutting a shoot on your ass a mile long. Fact is, The Mack be laid back in a small dressing room sporting his ring gear and championship belts showcasing a true champion in a sparkle of his eyes more so than Phoenix can do in a whole scene of shit.

The Mack don't try as he may, he simply goes out and does what he does better than anyone else and that is steal the show which I been doing longer than anyone else around. Tonight the new age may begin, but this same old sweet face everyone loves to hate is still number one and until somebody proves that to be untrue instead of rambling on worse than Marijuana Mack on a pot crusade, it ain't ever gonna change, least until I die. But I ain't stepping outta that ring until the day I die cause my concern is getting my fair shot at the World Championship. If your so great Phoenix, then here I am, show me why your so much better, boy!?! Step in the ring one on one and make it count for everything you got by being a fighting champion, unless your all talk like the rest of these kids!?!

Mack all sarcastic and laid back on a sofa just hanging out by himself for a few minutes of preparation before he goes and gives the world the best there is today, the greatest wrestler on gods green earth, the one, the only, the original, Daddy Mack.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF