sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

It's over

Started by Danika, January 12, 2014, 07:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

We open on two blonds, one tall and one somewhat shorter.  They can only be seen from their rear view of their fine lithe bodies.  Danika is facing them and she looks a little scared as she stares at the other two women.  Danika is sitting in front of what appears to be a black box

Danika:"I really tried.....I did.....then I had to face Kristin after a cage match with Maegan and Tina....."

The shorter one raises a hand to her mouth to attempt to poorly hide a snicker while the taller one crosses her arms and tosses her hair to the side annoyed.  Her voice seems familar as she begins to speak

"You were supposed to eliminate Maegan for us.  Her lack of focus was to be the key that cracked her position as Kristin's heir apparent to take over her company when her inevitable course led her to having Whitney's back here.  Now we have to reveal a plan that has been years in the making.  Our part in things in SEF has forced us to return even though we didn't want to but then again...Julie is retiring.  They will need a new queen.  As far as SEF is concerned Kristin is a never was and Whitney is a has been.  It's time for us to take our position where we belong.  Lucas sent us the graphic that we used when we were pretending to be Maegan and Grace in the first place."

The taller one removes a remote from her cleavage and clicks on a button.  The box slides to reveal a hiddend television.  An image appears

The two girls turn.  It is the face of the women who pretended to be Maegan Fox previously in SEF.  The other is one of the girls who pretended to be Grace Payne.  The taller of the two girls snickers

"Surprise or maybe not.  People are to stupid to not believe the real Maegan Fox when she comes in here with both Kristin Fox and Whitney Marrett both saying she is Maegan Fox.  Of course being technically a Fox myself I'm told all of the girls look somewhat a like.  Somebody once asked one would people pretend to be the so called 'best' of the Fox family, when she rolls her eyes they had no real claim to fame in the big leagues.  How sad is it the real Maegan comes in here and she can't seem to live up to the reputation of the first Maegan Fox in SEF?"

The older girl yawns and brushes her hair back

"Since you are all so stupid that the only thing you can say is that the people we brought in here were not members of the legit Hart family.  I will explain.  My name is Claire Fox.  My father is Michael Fox.....I guess technically that would make me Kristin's aunt.  Christian and I have the same mother.  Christopher is my half brother.  Saint Kristin, rolls eyes has gotten around but not so much as my dear father.  That particular tasty morsel I'll dangle at Kristin like a carrot to ensure that our contracts are reinstated with our stats redirected to our names.  This, she gestures to the younger girl is the real Grace Payne, like she said before.  She got bored with being bossed around by Lucas and his buddies.  She's Kristin's legit step-daughter unlike the girl we had play Dusty before."

Grace Payne:"I did see Dusty's real Daddy make a few appearance on SEF t.v.  What's the matter Mommie Dearest?  Are you and Barry so afraid that you have to rip off the Mack and bring both of your bodyguards with you?  smirks  As if anyone would realize thats what Aunt Maddie is here for....she's pretty thin.....looking a little annorexic lately.  Does Auntie Whit know that is what you have?  You've brought your own security force in here?  She waves her hand There is so much more going on.  I am the heir apparent, not Maegan.  You abandonded me and now I'm calling you out."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF