sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Long Night for the American Tradition

Started by The American Tradition, January 29, 2014, 11:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

"Two matches in one night. Two...different championships."

He paused.

"I'm really not even sure how to begin this. Cause one match is a variant of my own personal match, and the other one is a ladder match for my championship." He sighed. "See, when I originally heard about this night, I was under the impression that my title was going to be on the line in both matches. Now, I see that that's no longer the case. However..."

His voice trailed off for a moment.

"It stands to reason that I'm being set up for failure. Because having to go through...well, I can't put it any other way except going through a living hell against Mack, and then not even getting a semblance of a chance to rest up before I put MY title on the line against Simon Lee Nash in the pre-main event of the evening. Not gonna lie, this is NOT my idea of a fun Wednesday night BUT, as I sit here in my hotel room prepping myself. Getting ready for what is coming tonight...I can't help but think of the famous words of president Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who said 'The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.' I guess that's as true as ever coming into tonight, so let's just go in the order of appearance, shall we?"

Taking a sip of his can of Sierra Mist, he continued on.

"Mack. I don't know if we've got a rivalry, a feud, or whether you just don't like me. I've been trying to rack my brain for the last few weeks trying to figure it out. I mean, really. Why else would you call me out to the 'Hardcore Hotel' week after week...just to try and humiliate me? Try and show me up in front of everybody? Ya know, maybe I'm a glutton for punishment. I don't get it. I really don't understand how I've pissed you off enough to get to this point. Why...I suppose it is what it is, and you're gonna sit there, and try to tell me that I'm not even allowed to step on the same ground as you because you're SO much better than me. Mack, if you were so much better than me, then why-oh-why would you want to face me in a match that is a variant of my SIGNATURE match. The only difference is that it's by submission, and not last man standing rules...and my cage is a bit bigger."

Smirking a bit, he looked around the locker room area.

"So...I don't know. Maybe you weren't thinkin straight when you made the challenge. Hell, maybe YOU'RE the one that's the glutton for punishment, I'm not sure. All I know is that...you're putting your title on the line tonight, and I'm putting mine on the line later in the night, and it doesn't matter how much pain. How much suffering I have to go through. Tonight? At the end of the night?" The camera zoomed in on his face slowly. "I will be both the Heavyweight champion, and the World champion. Cause I refuse to lose to you again." The camera zoomed back out. "See last time...last time I learned. Because if you're not learning in this business ever. Single day. You don't deserve to be in it. If there ever comes a day where you think you know everything about professional wrestling, it's time to hang up the boots. It's time to MOVE ON, and find a new career choice. Because as far as I'm concerned? You NEVER stop learning. You NEVER quit finding out new things about his business. Thirteen years, Mack. Thirteen years I've been in this business, and I'm STILL learning new things every day. But, there will never be a day where I'm unstoppable. Just like for you. There will never be a way where you are unstoppable. You may be the man around here, and that's fine. But...I'm out to prove a point. I'm out to prove that I have more heart. More drive. More PASSION for this business than what you have ever seen before. I want this, Mack." He paused. "No. I don't want this, Mack...I NEED this. More than I've ever needed anything before. I need this victory tonight. I need both these victories tonight."

"Speaking of victories, that leads me to you, Simon. It seems I am not the only one that's going to be having a long night, eh Simon? You got a Scaffold match before you come face me. Now, you got that young buck Josh Rodgers, and one half of the Tag Team champions in Brady Henderson...so, I don't see you having too much trouble with your match. But what you should be concerned about...is our match. Our ladder match for my Heavyweight championship. Now, you may think that because I've been quiet this last week, that I'm not the champion that everyone thinks I should be. Yet, that couldn't be further from the truth. You see, I am still the champion that this company needs. Still the champion that this company has been wanting. I've got a lot on my plate tonight. See Simon, I'm everything that this company...deserves. I'm a world-travelled veteran. I connect with the people, whether they love me, or they hate me. They connect with me, and I've got the god-given ability. Way back when, when my trainer first met me. He said I didn't have 'it'. He said I wouldn't ever get anywhere in the business. I guess it's safe to say that I proved him wrong. And tonight, I will further prove everyone wrong when I retain my Heavyweight championship. Simon, I understand that this may be a little much to take in for ya, but the fact of the matter is? I refuse to be denied tonight. I will be a bloody mess by the time tonight is through. But I will be a bloody mess that is holding the top two titles in this company, and I will wear them proudly. Day in and day out."

As he stood up, he stretched out, popping his back before adjusting the black vest on him, as well as the championship title around his waist.

"It's going to take a lot to take me down tonight, gentlemen. And I don't think that either one of you will be able to do it. Now with this way I'm feelin. I'll see you guys tonight"

End.

Daddy Mack

First of all jack, The Mack helped innovate the Hardcore Hell before he ever heard of Phoenix Winterborn who may think he is world traveled, but fails to recognize The Mack is as much traveled and experienced if not more than the so called, self proclaimed American Tradition!!!

Second, No one is setup to fail, just to capitalize and make yourself the best, the most dependable, the top star who always shows up and sets it off right, like The Mack does every night!!!

Third, there is nothing to fear when your The Mack because this is where he belongs, this is his house, and he is what SEF has always needed and will always need, and since Mack ain't dying out anytime soon, well, you figure it out.

Fourth, what we got here is a failure to communicate because Mack has shown no intense anger towards Phoenix who seems to think The Showsteala is pissed at him.

Fifth, The Mack didn't book the WAR card, he simply showed up, saw who his guests were, and yes, he called them all out, including Phoenix who failed to deliver answers and recognize just what SEF is.

Sixth, so hang in there folks, over halfway done, maybe, and Phoenix may as well be finished for if he thinks Mack cares about him in anyway when the truth is, Mack don't even know Phoenix that well, he is already beaten!?!

Seventh, Whitney Marret booked the Hardcore Hell which was after Mack said let's have a hardcore war issuing a challenge to Phoenix who came out saying let's have a match.

Eighth, of course Mack is a glutton for punishment, he is Da Hardcore Kid, and he'll show Phoenix and the whole world again why he cannot be toppled as the SEF World Heavyweight Championthe face of the whole damn network.

Ninth, the Hardcore Hell had stipulation added had nothing to do with Poenix's match he spoke of for tonight the show opens with an SEF original match.

Tenth, if Phoenix believes what he spoke of in regards to learning, years in the business, being unstoppable, passion, drive, and hunger is supposed to enlighten The Mack, he needs to rethink his strategy for The Mack is the brightest student walking these halls for he is the leader.

Eleventh, The Mack has been around more blocks that Phoenix Winterborn, Daddy Mack has been wrestling professionally on a grand stage as big as SEF for twenty years and still has another twenty left.

Twelvth, there is nobody in this business like The Mack, no one who eats, breaths, sleeps, oh wait, Mack don't sleep, and he spewed that line once upon a time ago not really caring to remember because it was the memory in the ring that remains as a testament to how much better Mack is than everyone on the roster today!!!

Thirteenth, The Mack has a longer night ahead of him for after he gets down stomping Phoenix into the Hardcore Hell, he doesn't work before the main event, no, he is the main event because nobody follows The Showsteala!!!

Fourteenth, if you underestimate The Mack as you have shown to do by thinking he can't take you down as he has before, well then you have sealed your own fate to submit to The Showsteala in the Hardcore Hell!?!

Fifteenth, The Mack has spoken of drive so recently all he thinks of when he heard Phoenix speak of it is, "poser", Phoenix may as well have ripped off Mack's spiel!?!

Sixteenth, ah never mind, let's get on with WAR.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF