sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Fight Between Tag Team Partners

Started by mysticbabydoll, February 07, 2014, 04:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Brady wasn't happy with losing the Tag Team Championship, and when he finds Mack he just shoves him as he just yells.

Brady Henderson: You just sat there, and let me lose the tag team championship. You lied to me if I stayed by your side, and I would go far. You didn't help me out, so what kind of tag team partner are you. You just wanted me to get beat, and this is all your fault.

Brady shoves Mack again, and waits as he holds the Light Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder as he waits for a reply.

Daddy Mack

Mack sarcastically smiling as cocky as ever just says.

Shove me again and you get knocked out, boy. You dropped the ball and got no one to blame, but yourself. Besides, aren't you supposed to be on break from SEF?

Brady shrugging and Mack just shaking his head no with a bit of disgust for this kid before him. Mack just turning sideways before Brady can think and pops off Da Shows Ova planting his partner on the chin knocking him out on the floor. The Mack standing over him still looking sarcastic and bending down to point at Brady slapping him to flutter his eyes open.

You got no right putting your hands on Mack in the manner you just did, so accept what ya deserve or you better get up quick and do something about it. Well, maybe not too quick, do you even hear these words now, boy!?! You had the chance to be the man and you failed, YOU did, not I for that match was one on one an Taylor Andrews out shined you, she beat you, not I.

Mack with another slap to Brady who tries to get up, but holds his jaw and gets stomped to the floor with a foot to his head from Mack who spins off walking down the hall to his room slamming the door shut. Only time will tell what Brady does, but if he no sells The Mack one more time, he better kiss is career in SEF goodbye!!! And if he dares to come after Mack in his room, he better remember who Mack's bodyguard is cause ain't no Brady can touch The Mack unless he gets him in the ring for a wrestling contest!?!

mysticbabydoll

Kira walks out of her office, and checks on Brady.

Kira Darland: Are you alright Brady?

Brady Henderson: I will be, but still he could have helped me instead of letting me go through that match alone. At least I still have this one, but Showtime are just have a disagreement as there is nothing to worry about.

Kira helps him up, and he walks off. He shoved an interviewer who wanted his word on what happened, but he wasn't in the mood right now. Kira went back inside of her office, and knew that Brady needed time to cool off before he did something he would regret.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF