sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Changing of the Guard

Started by kstancil13, February 23, 2014, 10:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstancil13

{We open on a board room with a long burnished mahogany conference table and several high back black leather conference chair.  We see a chair at the head of the table and when it adjusts after signing some item in a manila folder a flash of long red hair.  A man with blond hair and bright blue eyes pulls a silver pen from a black pin striped suit.  He twists the pen and signs several different papers in one manilla folder.  He slides the folder across the table with the pen and we catch a glimpse of long blond hair.  The woman on the opposite side reaches out her left hand wear she's wearing a ½ diamond karat Claddagh set.

She sighs as she signs each paper.  She then slides it across to the head of the table.  She then gets up and the red head stands up as they both hug.  She then heads out of the room where Talon waits revealing its Kristin Fox.  He leans down to kiss her and then turns to nod to the two still in the room.  He's wearing a similar ring of white gold with a band of gold on the outside surrounding celtic love knots dotted with diamonds. 

The man turns to the woman at the head of the table.  "At this point, we are the only ones who know or were invited to them eloping.  They are leaving to dismantle LWE and see what they can salvage as far as PCWF and a potential new organization.   I assume I'll replace Talon as Jax's tag team partner even if its awkward that I'll be working with my ex-girlfriend maybe or you want Matt to come in because he could really care less if anyone pretended to or not to be him.  He thinks a win is a win.  It's pretty pathetic how Mack can't tell the difference between my sisters.  I guess that might be the one thing of this shit that I'll have to answer too.  Carlos is already the President and GM of Anarchy.  How do you want to handle this changing of the guard?"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF