sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

.:Justice:.

Started by ropsef4832, March 09, 2014, 09:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

And we open to the beautiful face of SEF's Founder, majority Owner, and so much more who looks like she is having an orgasm screaming loud and moaning constantly while bent over her desk with A Native Americano shirtless and smacking her ass with his right hand. His body rocking, pumping behind her with his balls heard slapping her clitoris making Whitney, or Liz, or whatever she wants to be called now, arch her head up, eyes shut tight with her face etched in pleasure, biting her lips with satisfaction in knowing she is claimed by her native leader. A Native Americano looking indifferent with those dark eyes at the back of his old lady's dark hair with red highlights and curls just holding her hips and pumping hard inside of her. The ass of the CEO seen slightly as that fine booty sticks up like a sore thumb, rippling that firm ass with every thrust, looking like a million dollars to a greedy businessman. The CEO with her large breasts hanging down in the sequin red and black striped tube top covering her nipples, but letting us see the curves of them mommy milk jugs while a black skirt is hiked up above A Native Americano's hands. The High Priestess screaming loud rattling the small office as the High Chief drills her deep and hard with a few final thrusts cumming with his old lady, then lowers down over her kissing HIS hot milf.

And later on we see a scene with Whitney sitting on the back of A Native Americano's custom built bike in her same attire revealing less than before with her skirt covering down to just above her knees and the tube top letting only a little cleavage out, no more than usual. The CEO looking hot and comfy on the back of the motorcycle in the garage entrance of the Charlotte Coliseum. A Native Americano on his feet staring out towards the lot, staring off into the distance with that indifference in those dark hungry eyes.

So we are only two now, the Renegades of Peace continue to be buried, to be bullied, to be shot down, yet none of you can ever keep us down, just like SEF. Whether I go to the ring and fight alone, of course, I always got my good old lady in my corner, tonight I got the Nature Boy. But whether I fight in that ring alone or with people I can count on, or with brothers, justice will prevail, win or lose. The Showtime can have their days, they can do what they think is best, and I have complete confidence that they will leave a long lasting legacy, but the Renegades of Peace need to employ justice when it is needed and it is needed on WAR.

The Director of SEF bringing his arms up over his large chest, which is covered by his leather cut, crossing them, and stares, intent on bringing justice.

Phoenix Winterborn, you gave away your right to ride with my old lady and I, you threw Whitney's push in the trash. You disrespected my wife, and what we stand for, so if justice means heading into WAR and leaving everyone who deserves it laying, then that means the American Tradition gets thrown out the fucking window. You threw your credibility as a wrestler who sticks up for those trying to do just that, wrestle, you threw it all away because you think your friendship to someone who doesn't wrestle is bigger than this business. You were wrong Phoenix, and you will see that come true at the biggest show of the year. SEF needed you to be a rebel, but you turned your back on the biggest band of rebels this side of the universe, and I don't just mean in our world. The Renegades of Peace stand up for what is right by the wrestlers that show up every night to wrestle, not throw drama fits like a immature brat who doesn't get their way. Phoenix, your buddy is dragging you down, and everyone sees the truth, we all see it, that your turning your back on this business. Your turning your back on those who tried to help you, not hinder you like that piece of trash you refused to pull the trigger on. Your lies of me being a dictator can go directly up your ass you stupid son of a bitch. I don't appreciate being accused of shit I never did, especially by someone I tried to make number one. I take my old lady's word very highly when it comes to this business, but I don't give my own praise until you give me a fucking reason to. Doing what is expected of you is not going to get my full support though for I am looking at talent who is willing to bust ass above and beyond what you and most wrestlers do. I don't care where else you compete, I care what you give SEF and you Phoenix, you like your little butt buddy Drew, you have never gave your best work to SEF. I know because I saw you both outside of SEF as I already stated, I watched and you have yet to offer SEF your best fucking work and until you do, fuck you, you will not get over on my goddamn dime you fucking asshole.

A Native Americano meaning business behind those hungry eyes ready to show he means exactly what he says as he has done since his silence was broken, since the Director of SEF was thrust into the ring after remaining behind the curtains for so long.

You better get your head right Phoenix cause come the main event of WAR, if you get in my way, you do not have to worry about The Showtime cause I will take you out, I promise. As for Damage Inc, I don't know what to say to you two boys. I know Talon has some personal issue with Mack that keeps him from getting over and well I can't say I blame him for what Mack did, Talon needs to get over it and realize it wasn't Mack who made anything happen with any of the Fox girls. They fell head over heels for Mack, fact, we all watched it from day one, so yea Talon, get over it, show up and let's have a match cause if you keep your head out of the game, I'll take you out too, Jax as well, if I have to and I will take a beating from The Showtime all in the name of justice because it'll take more than one beatdown to stop A Native Americano. Don't get me wrong, I ain't trying to bash any of you, I am simply standing up for justice as I always have and not once did I do something to someone who didn't deserve it. Twist my actions if you want and claim I am a liar, attack me, but you'll never prove it to the world watching SEF because they see it, and I hear them react and know I am in the right by what I do. I know the audience wants me to pull the triggers myself, they want A Native Americano, or ANA as I hear is becoming a common name for myself. I don't want glory, just guts, and I want all of you to show them and show up to fight this huge main event whether by my side or taking me head on as I know The Showtime will do. I realize were in a losing battle, my team is, for were in shambles, although I couldn't be any better than I am. Talon is all depressed cause Mack is more of a ladies man and swooped the girl he has a hard on for off her feet before he could, but that is Talon's fault for letting a girl distract him from what he claims he loves to do in the ring. He got out matched by a man who plays women like a fiddle, so move past it and move up, or move out. If he loves this business, show up and prove it, same for Jax, cause that is what SEF needs first and foremost. You got business you want to settle with Mack, go call his ass out like a man, not a bitch thinking he needs to address you first. Mack doesn't need to do anything and he knows it, we all know it, so grow up and fly right and get the fuck outta here already. Pull the trigger and move on, c'mon boys, show us what kind of damage you can do or is your team name not something you believe in like the Renegades of Peace is to me!?! To us!!!

The Director turning to motion to his hot lady on his bike just laying there with a gorgeous smile and those bright blue eyes shining almost. A Native Americano moving in to a kiss and then someone arriving is heard and we hear a loud...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A Native Americano turning to see with a slight grin on his face finally as we see the Nature Boy strut his way from a limo buttoning the jacket of thousand dollar suit. The Director taking a few long steps to meet his manager for the night with a handshake a brother gives to also offer a small hug to the legendary wrestler.

Ric, good to see someone who knows what this business is about for once.

They walk back to the bike where Whitney smiles at the Nature Boy who takes the CEO's hand kissing it softly.

Always a pleasure Liz, so you two ready for this big tag team match!?

A Native Americano nodding yes as Whitney stands up off the bike offering a hug to Ric and hooks his arms saying with a smile.

We are as ready as we ever could be and I think we should go check on the kids cause Uncle Mack has other business to take care of since he is after all an adversary tonight.

Ric not caring what he does and just nods to A Native Americano who nods back ok with it.

I'll check in on ya all later, but right now I'm hoping to get some people stepping up for this main event, one way or another.

Whitney leading Ric inside, but turns back to A Native Americano showing love to her man.

I may come back out here and join ya.

The Director shrugging.

Take care of our kids and I'll take care of you while taking care of this business. This is my gig and anyone wanting to make a name in SEF needs to go through me to step up, but if they want to be great, well, we all know who they got to go through for that.

Ric nodding yes.

To be the man you got to beat the man and the man is Daddy Mack, so maybe we need to see A Native Americano become the man!?! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Whitney chuckling and winks back at her man who just shrugs nodding no, but smiling like its been a dream for too long. Ric disappears inside with Whitney and the Director turning to sit on his bike leaning back with his legs kicked out crossed at the ankles.

You hear the legend himself, the two time hall of famer, or actually he is a three time hall of famer, and soon to be four time, but you heard him, so who wants to be the man!? Or do you all just want to sit back and be a bitch letting everyone down that came to see WAR!?!

A Native Americano staring down wondering that very thing, but looks up across the lot wondering who will show up, if anyone will show up!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF