sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Stupidity is a disease

Started by Danika, March 10, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

Jax clicks on the DVR so he can watch the latest SEF promos since he'd had a hectic weekend watching Talon's kids since Kristin had some false labor pains that had kept them in the hospital for most of Friday and Saturday.  He leans in with interest as first Carlos reveals that he'll be working closer with his manager than previous expected and then turns up the volume as Matt Ward is revealed hyping the match they are having on War.  He groans with disgust and picks up his cell.

Jax:"I know that your placement in SEF is in question since you are not sure if you are going to sign on to replace Maegan but could you at least record my promo?  he grimaces at the response Thanks for the bad Bon Jovi pun, 'ain't no doctor can cure my disease' what a hell of a thing to go through your head with Ward's promo.  Ironically I thought the same.  Ok five minutes.  he pauses the tape even though he is sure that Americano has probably set the record straight with some truth as only he can but as he is also in the match he wants to address things as well.  He looks up as the door opens and waits for the go ahead  Ward is there some brain damage running rampant through your team or do you not ever watch anything except for your matches and never speak to Simon or Carlos or anybody else but sit in the locker room jerking off to Heather and Larissa walking around in those tight ass clothes?  Talon doesn't want the tag titles and the only fucking reason he is involved in a match where Simon's title is on the line is because Carlos had an idea that ANA made even better by clearing up that no one will retire with a title in SEF.  I do want the tag titles and the ass hole that you probably heard running his trap about teaming with me for a tag title shot is my friend Mateo De Santos but is it just me or has no one ever fucking heard of him or seen any contract go out in which he has signed up with either brand running in SEF? No.  Yes, there is a big match coming up on WAR where T and I have the honor of teaming with ANA and Phoenix with two Hall of Fame winning icons at ringside.  Unless I am as brain dead as you I don't remember hearing anyone other than you talk about the Mid West Warriors being required to put their tag titles on the line.  All I heard was a big match that Whitney put together to show that there are people here willing to put their bodies on the line to #StandupforSEF and since I said I was down with having SEF's back and doing what I have to continue making this company the best in the world that this business has to offer then here I am....doing what I promised #StandingUPforSEF.  Do I have the skills to hold my own in the match?  snickers Well hell, someone has to handle the Renegades light work....and since I have to speak slow and simple to someone like you, Ward that means the MidWest Warriors.  Talon is only there to have our back and to work on the remaining shows on his contract.  In fact, when has Talon been seen since the previous War?  I don't remember blacking out and missing him teleporting to the arena while his wife was in the Maternity Ward at Tulane Medical in New Orleans.  Fuck, if the man can do that I want him to give me some freaky X-Men mutant powers.  I could block out the retards that in this business one can never seem to avoid.  I could make a fortune on mind reading where no one would get divorced or hell get divorced a lot fucking sooner than they ultimately do because someone is fucking someone they shouldn't.  He finally turns to the camera and his eyes get deadly serious  Trust, there will be a time when I come for the tag titles but that time is not now.  The time now is to #StandforSEF and back up the Renegades.  I could give a fuck if you are prospects to join the Showtime, honestly with that intelligence and instinct in the ring that they are smart enough to realize that you are the weak link in that team.  As for dealings with them and there prospects....again I must ask are you brain dead?  I deal with Maegan Fox on an almost daily basis and she's head over heels for the Mack.  You know Ward, he scratches his eyebrow with the middle finger people accuse me of often stating the obvious but you, you really take the cake.  Wednesday will be more than an honor it will be my absolute genuine pleasure to knock the stupid off of you....and I might not be a doctor but even I can see your stupidity is a disease.......and maybe....just maybe somewhere down the line the titles will change hands, and you'll just be another wannabe who couldn't even make it to has been status.  As for who my partner is, you can damn near gurantee that it will not be Talon O'Bannon."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF