sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Still Keeping Cool

Started by Da Gangstas, June 06, 2011, 10:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Standing at the back of an arena leaning against a steel mesh fence that encloses the small back lot for employees and the wrestlers showing up tonight is Nick Torres in a black tee and black jeans sporting the matching shades. His hair slicked back like usual and Torres just looks out at the few fans hanging around, still early yet. He’s enjoying the little calm before the storm of tonight’s show and swishes around a toothpick in his mouth, grins now, then says.

Finally SEF is returning to the airwaves with Monday Night WAR next week and well I do not defend my World strap, I do have a big match to compete in with huge consequences to the winner. Should I lose I will defend my belt the very next week against you Joe Dumar, but should you lose, then I get the opportunity to become a double champion, World and Underground Champion, sounds cool as a matter of fact and there ain’t no cat cooler than me!

A slick smirk forms now and Torres reaches up with his left hand grabbing the fence a little and still leans on it as he says.

Joe, Joe Cool, heh, we’ll see I suppose, but with Hardcore Haz breathing down your neck ya may have trouble focusing on only me and that would be a mistake. However, should Haz stick his nose in our match I will have no problem helping to knock him right back out of our match. I also won’t hesitate if I have the chance to end the match and beat you. You, Haz, or whoever else is in the ring with me doesn’t matter because as long as the World Title is in jeopardy I won’t hesitate. I stay cool no matter how hot it gets cause all that matters is the World strap. I have busted my ass too long and already been screwed out of the belt once. This being my second reign and SEF almost died, may make one feel shitty, but not me.

He shrugs and then says.

Ya see, I know why SEF struggled, I know the chances that were given to everyone in order to try and look fair, but now I know its all over with. Its time SEF showed the world what a real wrestling promotion is and I am leading this company into the future. I will be the prime example of what a real SEF World Champion is all about, much like the past champions, like the legends who made this title one of the most prestigious in the world. This is my fucking time because I am simply making it mine. Joe, your in the wrong place at the wrong time simply because I’m not losing the belt to you. I am going to make sure that guys like you get to hold the World Title one day, like you and Haz rather than cheap jokes like some of the names in SEF last year!

A rather disgusted look comes across his face now, but then clears and Torres just smirks saying.

Nick Torres is and will always be the Da Gangstas Edge, but as it goes now and for what I am looking to make the rest of this year, Nick Torres is the World Heavyweight Champion of SEF!

And now he raises both hands flashing the gangsta sign and says.

So Joe, set your mind free, don’t worry about Haz, just worry about this big son of a bitch ready to kick your head off your shoulders. And I’ll do it so arrogantly I may not be very well liked afterwards, but one thing for sure is that I will remain World Champion. Like I said, I’m not losing the belt, not to you or anyone. Right now I got your number and everyone’s, even my boy Troy, he couldn’t stop me, fuck man, I’d whip Mack around the ring and send him into retirement!

He flashes that grin and shrugs, then walks on inside the back of the arena letting the door shut, so fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF