sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

(Evolution Promo)

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 08, 2011, 11:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The elusive park of Detroit along the river, oh wait, everyone comes here, its been walked all over more times than Midnight! Sitting in the grass Indian style is Tina wearing blue jean bell bottoms and a grey hooded sweatshirt, her blonde hair back in a ponytail. She just stares out across the river and smiles saying.

So what do ya know, lil miss Midnight is begging for more help to take lil ol’ me down!

Tina sarcastic as ever twirls a finger to herself acting ditzy, mockingly and then chuckles a lil before saying.

Wow, all this bashing against me and you finally show your true colors, the color of a coward and hey, if you can get the help, I say more power to you, I got no problem fighting dirty baby. You know who I got watching my back and if you don’t, then two words honey…KISS THIS!

Tina blows a kiss, then shakes her head no doing a crotch chop and puts her hands back in the pockets of the shirt. A smirk now across her face as Tina says.

Its funny, its ironic the way you talked down to me, belittled me and now its you turns out to be what you spoke out against. Begging a man to do your dirty work for ya, hell Midnight, why didn’t ya just go down on him like usual, like your niece does with the whole locker room. Yea Alexandra, your in the match too, I remember ya despite the lack of appearances, I remember your boy Matt is in it and the only one to have held the title, J. G. Brooks, he is in it too. He just shot down Midnight’s plea to help gang up on me, yes, lil ol’ me, in next weeks International Title match. Do yourself and a favor and just leave now Midnight because if you step in the ring with me at all your not going to have a career to retire when I do retire you at Halloween HaVoc. You still, simply do not get it Midnight, you don’t have a clue because you cannot relate to what its like to have to bust your ass only to be shit on by someone who couldn’t wrestle a good match to save their life.

She just shakes her head almost disgustingly, but relaxes with a smile saying.

You got no help, not that matters as Alexandra and Matt seem to have a bit of your fear apparently, either that or they lack the passion it and dedication it takes to make it. Then again, Alexandra is probably like her aunty right, thinks she is some big star that her accolades can speak for themselves and carry her to a victory, but really, when has that ever worked out? For one, she has nothing credible to speak of, one could even argue she is at a disadvantage for being related to such a joke around the wrestling business as you are Midnight. Then of course Matt Ward, its not like his name is that highly regarded in this business, at least not where the real talent is at. He’s used to getting over in places where the top tier talent are the likes of himself, Alexandra, Midnight, that skank “bytch� Roxy, Becca the whore, and so many more worthless attempts at being a wrestler. You came to the right place for a challenge, but if your thinking for one second your gonna float on in without getting really dirty, then think again lil girls. Go back in the house and bake a fucking pie cause in SEF your in a whole new world and come Evolution someone is tapping if not all of you, but one way or another I will stand tall with that prestigious International Championship!

Tina looks out over the river with a glaze in her eyes which tear up slightly, her passion speaking for itself through her actions, her focus remaining on becoming champion. She pushes up with her legs standing on her feet which are covered by white sneakers, Tina’s hands still in her pockets as she looks up saying.

Wearing that title means more than anything right now for it would help me, but I guarantee I’ll make that title mean as much as it ever has if not more!

Her eyes light up showing the deep seated passion inside her as she says.

I’m kicking this company in the ass and its tarts by winning the International Title, then like all the real renegades of the past I will go out every goddamn night of the week speaking my mind and wrestling better than you!

A smirk on her face and Tina flips her middle finger of her right hand up, then does a crotch chop and laughs. She waves bye and turns skipping off across the grass, flips her hood on her shirt up on her head, then shoving her hands in her pockets Tina slows to a walk heading into the darkness, disappearing from sight and so now the view pans out across the Detroit river all lit up from both sides, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF