sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Ready for War

Started by Danika, March 26, 2014, 02:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danika

Jax grabs his bag from the back of the rental car and heads into the arena for his triple threat match against Marcus Dollars and Jeremy Ward.  Dollars seemed to be all talk and more interested in trying to get one over on Mack and Brady to worry about anything else.  Ward though had been silent for awhile.  Not always a good thing in this business.  If he was smart he was training with Simon and Matt because this go around he hadn't done much of anything.  Jax grabbed a water from concessions and looked for the locker room area pulling up short when he saw Sam pouting at him because he'd gone out of his way countless times to avoid the company door knob.

Jax:"I don't have time for your shit today, Sam, nor do I care to answer any questions about what Matt's doing here or if he's even coming to the arena.  Hell, this is 2014 damn near everything can be run from a smart phone these days!  Fuck, Talon runs his shit most of the time from behind the bar of his club with a couple aps some Fox Tech geek created on his phone!  What I am here for is my match against Marcus Dollars and Jeremy Ward.  Marcus is some loser who thinks being black makes him street.  Sorry, that might not be PC but that's the way it seems.  He's probably some upper middle class brother who paid thousands of dollars of his parents' money to get a custom grill and some bling.  Not much into rap but there is this one song, not sure who it is but the guy was spittin' about how he's got money now and he doesn't fix his busted up grill to remember where he came from."  Jax pulls off his shirt not to entice Sam but to show the scars, a couple knife wounds but mostly street and back yard shit, and a scar that is mostly covered by tats on his shoulder that would be pretty ugly except for the color, but most importantly is the way his hands look.  "Once upon a time it was all about the fight for me.  It didn't matter what it was as long as it paid.  Sure, I didn't have it as bad as what I've heard Black Bob had it but then I had guys on my six that were not out to put a knife in my ribs.  Served us well in the Corps....but....whatever.  That's the past. This is my present.  Tonight is the new reality.  When I put Ward and Dollars down for the count then I take a break to get some personal matters straight before I head into Wrestle X because I plan on regaining my Chaos Championship that was stolen because certain people didn't like what I had to say going into XFW's last event!  24/7 my ass!  I am in the running for a match at the ppv.  The fans just have to vote me in against someone."

Sam:"If you really wanted to prove yourself you'd accept Mack's open challenge."

Jax smirks

Jax:"Maybe.  Our paths are destined to cross but for now I have to focus on two things.....what is rightfully mine, the title I earned only to be snatched from my grasp and my triple threat tonight on War.  The only excuse I have is I keep thinking of Taylor as a woman and not a competitor....a mistake countless people have made over the years.  It has cost me repeatedly because I've felt her T&A submission more times than I care to remember.  Soon though, very soon, the Golden Girl may become a tarnished bronze and then again it might not even be at my hands...."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF