sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Making His Debut

Started by mysticbabydoll, November 24, 2014, 04:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

When the show comes on the air it shows Dean walking inside of the arena wearing a gray tank top, blue jeans, black boots as well as a leather jacket. He is new to the company, and this is the first time he has ever stepped into the ring as he is a little nervous about this. He takes a deep breaths, and an interviewer walks over to him as the interview starts.

Interviewer: Welcome to SEF, and I got to know. Who are you, and what are you planning to do while your here?

Dean Rush: My name is Dean Rush, and I am new to the company. I am going to prove that I belong here, and I have heard that I can be a little unstable at times. Don't get me started my on my childhood cause believe you don't want to know about it as it is that bad, and I don't like talking about my life since it wasn't even that good to begin with. I know I have a lot to prove, so I am willing to do that as I have no problem working my way to the top. I never quit, and I give it all I got as you never know what I am going to do like I don't know what I am going to do.

Interviewer: Thank you for time Dean.

Dean Rush: Your welcome.

Dean walks off, and someone just had to stop him. He runs his fingers through his hair a few times, and looks at them sidewalks a bit as he waits for them to say something to him.

TBC: Anyone

ChrisTheOneOrton

Dean Rush look at the person turns out to be Jordan Cut is smiling at him, so he took a moment what to say, and he started speaking.

Hello Dean Rush! I am Jordan Cut just happen to hear what you got to say, and I must warn you be careful around there going to egomanics which I won't name will try take you out say you are not what best for business. I figure I give you heads up what goes on in this place, and I have your back in case somebody or bunch of wrestlers come after you my friend!

Jordan Cut folds his arms.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF