sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Knocking Down A Giant

Started by Phoenix, June 06, 2011, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

An empty fifth of Old Crow sits on wooden rail on the hill at a beach and next to it is an empty fifth of Popov as well as an empty fifth of Black Velvet, then suddenly a loud BOOM is heard and the crow is shattered. Another BOOM and the vodka is blown part, then a third BOOM and the last bottle is no longer standing. Then the view circles around as a cracking of a beer can is heard to reveal Ares in blue jean shorts guzzling down a Natural Light. He leans his elbow back on the hood of a black pickup where a forty four magnum lays. Ares has that same old snarl to his lips as he says.

Wrestle X never happened, but as Viper said, it fucking happen. My IC Title match will not be at Wrestle X though, naw, its next fucking week, so yee haw muthafuckas!!!

Ares guzzles down his beer, then grabs the gun and fires off a round over the view with a loud BOOM, then he tosses the can firing off at that putting a hole through it. He lays the gun down sneering and kinda grinning as he fishes another beer from his cooler, cracks it and takes a drink. He lets out an ahhh, then belches and says.

Troy, ya big sumbitch, this match is a hard one to prepare for and not knowing the next time SEF would ever do a show or if they would ever do one makes it even harder. Then of course the match is set for one week away instead of Wrestle X, however, I’ve been getting anxious as all hell to step in that ring with you. I don’t even give a rats ass about the title as much as I once did, I just want to get into some action and have a good goddamn fight. I expect I will get just that considering I am facing a giant, but if ya think I’m gonna bring anything half ass and fuck off this opportunity ya better think again. I may not care as much for the belt as I do for the fight, but holding that prestigious IC strap would make me happy. Then again another beer makes me happy too!

He grins kinda sinisterly and pounds down his beer, tosses away the can and grabs a new one, then says.

I’m happy with simple things and next weeks match between you and I Storms, it makes me happy as ever, the happiest mutherfucka on the planet. I’ll be happier winning that belt from ya, beating your big ass down in the middle of that ring, spill your blood from corner to corner and stomp ya out of your existence. I’m all fucking fired up and ready to shoot off to the moon and back again, so let’s get ready for a fucking WAR!!!

Ares guzzles that beer down and grabs the gun tossing the can. A loud BOOM and a hole through the can that flies further away, then Ares lays the gun up on the hood and grabs a new beer cracking it open. He takes a drink and climbs up on the hood yelling.

I got a lot of respect for ya Troy, but we know that don’t we?! Ya never really need to say anything about respect I suppose, but after next Monday you and many may be wondering about me, ya may ask why, why Ares, why?

He snarls his lips with that sneer and smirk of his, guzzles down some beer, then says.

And I’ll continue to whoop even more ass and answer like I always do…cause I fucking feel like fighting!

And he slams down that beer, then jumps off the hood and grabs the gun and his cooler. Ares tosses the gun in the truck cab and the cooler in the back, fishes a beer out and climbs on in the cab, He cracks the beer as he starts the truck, takes a drink and nods to us before tearing on out across the beach swerving all over and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF