sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

International Gold. [NTR Promo]

Started by Bluelight788, November 25, 2011, 06:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

The scene opens in what appears to be the basement of Derek Helms' home in Chicago. The camera is set up on a tripod, much like his locker room promos, and he is sitting on the couch lighting himself up a blunt this time, rather than a cigarette. After he takes a hit, he finally speaks.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
Yeah, for those who didn't know, I also smoke pot. I tried to cut back for quite a while, but sometimes you just can't help it. It has amazing calming effects and basically, when shit starts going wrong in your life, all you need is a little mary jane to calm you down. If you saw what went down in my match at Evolution 45, you would know why I'm smoking this right now. If you didn't see what happened, let me break it down for ya. SEF decided to have Evolution 45 in my hometown of Chicago, Illinois. I was going up against 3 other people in a fatal four way match where the winner determined who would be the number one contender for the International Title. Once again, I had a well thought out plan. My plan was to walk into the Allstate Arena, feel the love from my fellow citizens of the windy city, and beat the hell out of Jason Stratus, Chris Rogers, and my ex wife Ashley Pearson to become the number one contender. Once again, things didn't go as planned and there seems to be a theme here. When I made my return 2 weeks ago, I had that bitch Stacy beat and I was seconds away from winning the Internet Title, when out of nowhere Ashley decides she wants to come back into my life and cost me the match. And then, Evolution 45 rolls around and I'm out there doin' what I do best, me and Ashley are beating the hell out of each other, and then we have some controversy at the end where one referee said she was the winner and the other ref said that I was the winner. However, there is a bright side to all this, that being that I will be fighting for the International Title. However, there's also a negative to that, Ashley Pearson is once again involved in my business. I mean, I'm glad that I get a chance to once again kick the shit out of my ex wife, but I would have rather done that on a one on one setting. But, the more I think about it, it's a win win situation. I could beat Ashley Pearson's ass again AND win the International Title at November to Remember!

Derek takes a big hit off the blunt. He then decides to lay down on the couch and takes another hit off the blunt before speaking again.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
I'm really getting sick of this bitch getting involved in my business. There shouldn't even be a triple threat match, it should be ME and TINA in the ring, but once again there's controversy in SEF, what place would this be without it? It sucks it had to revolve around me and my plans. But like I said, it's a win win type of situation. You see Ashley, I feel as though I didn't do enough at Evolution. You and me had a match, and there were a couple of guys wrestling there as well, and we took each other to the limit. We put on one hell of a show. I may hate your guts, but damnit I have to respect you as a wrestler. I hate so say it, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Keep in mind though, I still hate your fucking guts. Turns out, I didn't like it when my ex wife came to the place I come to when I wanna get away from the drama goin' on in my personal life and started crashing the party. I had a pretty good plan for my return here to SEF, and you come back and ruin things and try to make things for me a living hell. You really think that you can get to me? You don't stand a chance, bitch. You have caused problems, but that shit happens anywhere, sorry to use your stupid catchphrase. What happened to the Ashley that I married? What happened to the diabolical mind that could devise a plan that even the Devil would think it's evil? You've gotten weak Ashley. That's one of the big differences between you and I. You still may be pretty tough, but mentally you are weak. You could have done more than hit me over the head with the Internet Championship. I know you better than anybody else. You could have thought of a more eleborate plan for your return, but instead you go with that. And I know the reason why, it's because you aren't the same woman you used to be. Face it Ashley, the only reason you are here is to try and take me down, but newsflash, it's never going to happen. No matter what you throw at me, I will bounce back, and I will hit you twice as fucking hard! At November to Remember, I'm going to embarass you. It's going to be a cakewalk pounding your face into the canvas, it's going to be heaven hearing you scream in pain, and it's going to feel good when I make you bleed!

Derek takes a few more quick hits off the blunt before getting back into his original sitting position on the couch. He appears to have calmed down a bit. It looks like he has a little bit more to say.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
One of my first events in my first stint with SEF, was at November To Remember. I defeated Spike Dudley in a Singapore Cane match to become the number one contender to the North American Championship. And you know what happened after that? I ended up winning the North American Championship! November To Remember, to me, is an event where magnificent things happen. And this year will be no different. Another great thing will indeed happen...Derek Helms will be the NEW International Champion! Many of you are probably thinking "Wow Derek, you seem pretty confident", and I have a right to be. I may not be the most perfect wrestler on the roster, but I am damn good at what I do, and I have done nothing but prove it ever since I returned to this place! As far as Tina goes, she doesn't really pose a threat to me whatsoever. Yeah, she's a tough bitch, don't get me wrong, but does she really think she can beat me? Tina, I reach a whole new level of insanity when I'm inside that ring! You have what I want, you have the International Championship! When gold is on the line, things change dramatically. I give it my all no matter what match I'm involved in, but it's when gold is on the line that I turn into a whole new person! I believe in a much more methodical approach whenever the gold is on the line. I like to slowly tear my opponent apart, gradually wearing them down until they are too weak to even compete anymore. You should have stayed as ring announcer and timekeeper, because I don't think you realize what you are getting yourself into. You have one hell of a challenge coming up at November to Remember. It's not Ashley Pearson you should be worried about, I'm the one you should be worried about. When I'm in that ring and I see the ref raising the International Championship in the air, letting everyone know what's on the line, I will do whatever it takes to win that gold and if I have to slowly tear your fragile body apart to get it, I will do it with the biggest smile on my face! I'm sorry blondie, but you better enjoy your title while you have it, because at November To Remember, when all is said and done, it'll be mine!

Derek takes the final hit off the blunt and puts it out in the ash tray. He then turns off the camera ending the scene.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF