sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Match To Remember [NTR R/P]

Started by ashley, November 25, 2011, 10:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashley

The scene opens up in the basement of Ashley Pearson's house in Houston, Texas.. Just like Derek Helms' promo, there seems to be a camera set up on a tripod facing the couch in the basement. Ashley is sitting on the couch and she's smoking a Newport cigarette, just like Derek. She flashes a grin at the camera.

Ashley
"Look familiar? See, I can do this kind of crap too where I come off as a psycopathic yet amazing wrestler and a hardcore wrestling icon, and give dark promos from my home! And the reason I can, is because I'm more than a one dimensional loser! Week after week, you give us this crap that we're supposed to be afraid of you because you're a bit unstable? Give me a fucking break, dude! All you have done is run your mouth and talk yourself up big, when in reality you have failed to achieve ANYTHING in this business since your return! Need proof to back that up? You're first match back with Stacy. Sure you may have almost won, but you didn't. If you were this 'amazing wresler', you would have found a way to win that much no matter how many odds were stacked against you! And hey, I have another piece of evidence. The fatal four way match at Evoultion 45. You, me, Chris Rogers, and Jason Stratus went out there and put on a great show. But you know what happened? You won...but I also won! Your plan going into that match was to eliminate everyone in your way to become number one contender. You may have one, but so did I. Did you really accomplish your goal there? Not quite. So there you have it, Derek Helms who is going on week three of his return to SEF has yet to accomplish ANYTHING! And that's one of the big differences between you and I, sorry to use a line from your shitty promo, I have accomplished more than you think. You don't look at things from my perspective, I kept you from winning the Internet Championship! I kept you from being the sole winner of the Fatal Four Way at Evolution 45! I'm feelin' pretty damn good about myself right about now! You think I was just going to jump right in to my "diabolical" plans? Derek, the fun has only just begun! There's another difference between you and I, and it's that you take things on a week by week basis. I have this shit already planned out. Things are about to get really interesting Derek, you have no idea!"

Ashley takes a couple drags off her cigarette to calm down a bit.

Ashley
"I'll have the details on what I mean by that in just a few minutes. I would now like to focus attention on Tina. Earlier she had a few things to say about Derek Helms and myself. And don't worry Tina, I'm not going to make any jokes about you being a slutty blonde bitch, or call you a whore, and say you like to sleep with a lot of people to get somewhere in this business. You and Derek are pretty alike, you guys like to talk yourselves up big. You talk about your finishing move like it's the best thing in professional wrestling. Sweetie, your "T&A" ain't got nothin' on my "Lone Star Driver". Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly saying it will be easy for me to put you away. I've seen your matches, you do have the talent and you do have the aggresion, and I'm actually lookin' forward to facing you. Two tough bitches in the ring, it's a shame that someone inferior such as Derek Helms have to get involved in this. However, as tough as you may be, you think you actually stand a chance in winning? I mean, you could do the cliche nitpicking at me sayin' that the only thing I accomplished in the 3 years I previously worked for SEF was winning the Cruiserweight Title. It's never really been about the championships to me. Wrestling is what I love. It's always been my passion since I was an early teenager. And to have two of the toughest bitches of 2011 in the same ring, it's going to be one hell of an event. It's going to be an awesome match. Unfortunately, there can only be one winner, and I'm sorry Tina but I fully intend on winning that championship. It's partially because I would like to win some gold this time around in the business, and partially because I want to make sure Derek doesn't win it. So, I'm sorry Tina, but I'm gonna have to take that championship off of you. Look on the bright side though, our rematch is going to rock! I'll win that one too of course. I'm sorry, but that's how it's going to be. Shit happens".

Ashley lights herself up one more Newport cigarette. She giggles to herself a bit feeling pretty good about her choice of words to Tina.

Ashley
"One more thing before I go. Earlier I said things for Derek Helms are going to get interesting. He said that mentally I'm weak and that I'm not the same woman I used to be. Like I said Derek, I wasn't going to hit you with the sadistic shit just yet. It started with costing you the Internet Title, and then we work our way up from there. How can I top making sure you don't become the sole number one contender? By winning the International Championship. Contrary to your crazy theories, I am better than you Derek. I know I am better than you. You don't want to admit it, but I know I can beat you. By winning the International Championship, it will be another slap in the face and another sad moment in Derek Helms' lackluster return to SEF. I'm surprised you don't see it Derek. Maybe if you stop smoking all that weed, you'll notice what's really going on. I have nothing but good things going for me right now. My return match to SEF and I'm number one contender. I had no ring rust whatsoever, and I'm sittin' pretty right now. I have nothing, but confidence going into this match. I'm not about to let all this momentum come to a hault. Derek, if you think for one second you stand a chance against Tina and myself, you are sadly mistaken! It will be the match of the night, but Ashley Pearson will be the one whose arm is raised in victory as the NEW International Champion!"

Ashley gets up from the couch and knocks the camera over cutting to a black shot.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF