sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Ruemash Promo

Started by Rob Ruckus, March 20, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Ruckus

"Robbie Ruckus is the name, but I may be better known these days as Ruemash!?"

(Says the SEF World Champion who stands along the banks of the Pearl River in Jackson Mississippi. Dressed in a pair of blue jeans and sneakers with a white dress shirt buttoned up and tucked into his jeans the champ looks relaxed and happy as he can be standing there with his arms crossed over his massive chest and a bluish grey flat cap on his head of red hair.)

"And well I can't argue that I haven't lost more than my fair share of matches in SEF, hell, I think my losses may be twice as many as my wins!? The SEF World Championship makes me a little less of a loser these days, so I don't feel like a loser, especially since I will be in the main event of Wrestle X for the third year in a row. Now Jade West, you are all over SEF since debuting here late last year, you are so eager to test yourself against the best and now you finally have that chance. You are facing the number one champion in SEF today, me, in this tag team match. And well you may be choosing a friend, or family, as your partner, I don't get to choose. However, Chris Orton is not a bad choice as he is a former World Champ, he has done it all in SEF, but he is not me. He and I hopefully have the same goal, to go through WAR and stand tall on the road to Wrestle X, on the last show before Wrestle X. I got respect for ya Chris, you done well for yourself and whether we be teaming up or if we had to go one on one, I'll give you my best, so let's go to WAR and show Jade West that she got a little bit more to learn about who's who in SEF. And Jade, no hard feelings, but you do not know who you are stepping in the ring with and you should because my days of letting the new kids over me are done. I am SEF World Champion and I am not going to lose this Wednesday because I have bigger plans and that involves winning on Sunday at Wrestle X! Like a river rolling through town, I never stop moving, so whether it be the mighty Mississippi or this beautiful Pearl, THIS Steel City Warrior is ready for WAR!!!"

(Ruemash letting his arms down, then beats on his chest like a warrior ready to march on.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF