sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The CoC is Headed for RXP TV, but Ready for Anarchy

Started by CoC, November 24, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(Hanging out in the back of the storage area of the arena is Cliff O Clink in a black hoodie and jeans almost covered by the shadows. The CoC wasting no time to let us know what he has to say and lets us know who in the hell this man in the dark is.)

"So December twelfth is the date that myself and Jake Voss get to defend the SEFWUN Tag Team Championship against Hal Havoc and Steve White in what we are looking at as a screwjob in the works. I mean, RXP TV, but the Dogs of War will all be there and we will not come without a plan, or two, or three, or however many we need to have in order to keep justice in SEFWUN. the RoP or RxP, whoever they are, whatever they want to call themselves, they started a war, and while WAR may be over, SEFWUN is just getting started. Anarchy is supposedly alive, we all just waiting on this new commissioner, Mikey Flex or whatever his name is, to get off his ass and book us a show like he said he was gonna do! We ate are turkey, rested up for the big shopping spree, now what!?"

(Cliff stepping forward to pull his hood back revealing a bit messed up mop on top, but a expression like he don't care as he pulls his hoodie open to pat the SEFWUN Tag Team Title belt around his waist. Cliff hooking his thumbs on the belt a bit cocky and says.)

"And that is what brings me here to speak to all of you right now because as far as Anarchy goes and this little six man hell in a cell match I heard is going to be for the Anarchy Championship, I just want to let the Commish know that I am in. Book me in that hell in a cell and I will gladly defend the Anarchy Championship a hell of a lot better than Chris Orton has done. I been waiting for action and this is right up my alley, right up my own brother's alley, Jake Voss, who I believe is in it, so you put me in, and the two of us alone will make that match great."

(Cliff letting his hands down to look a little more serious now as he says.)

"Look Fleck, or whatever the Anarchy Commissioner's name is, I don't care who is in the match, I don't care if you don't book me because you have enough guys. I ain't looking for a handout. I just want a match on Anarchy and I will make it special on my own back cause I know Jake Voss will do his part inside the hell in a cell. I can't lie though, I want a title shot and Chris Orton is only worth me mentioning his name because he needs to be called out like the punk bitch he is. I want to get my hands on him maybe more than I want that title, I don't know. I'll be in the back at Anarchy whether I am booked or not cause the Dogs of War run together."

(Cliff putting his right fist out forward, then drives it forward quickly and the view goes to static, then cut to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF