sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

"Guess The CoC is Entering The Battle Royal...

Started by CoC, November 24, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

...and that sounds Fun to me. I can do that. Bust some heads and toss bodies over the top rope, plus the winner gets an Anarchy Title shot, even better icing on the cake. I would of liked to get my hands on Chris Orton, but I am confident Jake Voss will be Anarchy Champion and I would love to be his first opponent, brother or not. Fact is, we are brothers and I can walk away knowing I may not be the better man over him. Of course I am getting ahead of myself. The card was just posted, I am the first to enter, but hopefully not the last or next Friday night is going to be real boring for The CoC on Anarchy. No doubt I will be watching the hell in a cell and rooting my brother on. I may even watch the Women's Title match, I don't know, that one may be a squash!?"

(Fade to black.)

Taylor Andrews

(The view fades back in to find Josh Diabolical backstage in his RxP cut and arms folded over his chest with a white tee underneath the vest while sporting a pair of blue jeans. The Corporal of Punishment speaks with a slight sneer.)

"The Resurrection x Pain is entering this Battle Royal on Anarchy where the winner gets a shot at the Anarchy Title and I am not carrying the RxP alone in this match."

(Josh spreads his arms out as Hal Havoc steps in from the right and Steve White from the left, each wearing their cuts and their respective titles. Steve with the Total Chaos 24/7 Title around his waist and Hal with his Triple Tag Team Title around his waist. He has another Triple Tag Team Title belt that he slings up on Josh's shoulder, then says.)

"Got your strap brother, and we got your back, for the RxP."

(Josh slapping the belt to his left shoulder and pats Steve on his back, then says.)

"Thanks brother. RxP is winning this battle royal and taking that Anarchy Championship with the rest of the gold in this company. One day we will hold it all, we will hold this company hostage and SEFWUN will work for the RxP."

(Hal says.)

"Cliff O Clink thinks he is just gonna walk in and throw everyone over the top rope, but we been dealing him and the Dogs of War and we have their number. We are going into Anarchy as a team and then battle it out amongst one another until there is one winner. We do this for the RxP."

(Steve speaking up now.)

"We are all champions which gives us the right to enter this battle royal because champions can be on any brand. We are entering the battle royal to take over this entire company, championship by championship. We will have all the power and influence to make sure the RxP lives forever, at the expense of SEFWUN."

(Josh chimes in now.)

"It doesn't matter who walks out Anarchy Champion in that hell in a cell. That title is coming to the Resurrection x Pain, they all are, just like these championships. RxP is going all the way and no one can stop us."

(Josh patting his Triple Tag Title belt as the view fades out to black.)

Da Gangstas

(Sammy stands backstage with her arms crossed over her chest and sporting a black leather jacket zipped up tight around her torso with a pair of red leather pants and stilettos. She wears a pair of silver aviators and says.)

"So these boys are coming out for the Anarchy Battle Royal with the winner getting an Anarchy Title shot, but its time for a woman to step up and take that title. Nothing says I can't since SEFWUN is intergender and its not like I can't kick half these guys asses. The Anarchy Women's Champion is a bigger challenge than anyone in this battle royal, but Tina will get hers in due time when we are ready to go after the Golden Goddess and take her down. On Anarchy, I enter the battle royal and try to earn a shot at the Anarchy Championship held by Chris Orton currently, although I doubt he will be champ for long, especially if I get my hands on him!"

(Sammy smirking deviously and waves bye with a hand as the view fades to black.)

Mesa

(Mesa standing backstage clapping in a mockingly manner with a sick grin on his face. He wears a black t-shirt and sweat pants with the Revolution Title belt around his waist and a pair of old sneakers on his feet. Mesa sneers as he says.)

"None of you entering this battle royal has a clue what is in store for you when it comes time to step in that ring with me. You will all feel beneath me as I walk my way to victory and go on to capture the Anarchy Championship and hold it high in the air with my Revolution Championship."

(Mesa pulling his title off his waist and raises it in the air with his right hand, then says.)

"I am a champion that none of you can touch, let alone beat. I am a former World Champion and so much more. King of SEF winner, plus I carried the greatest tag team in the history of SEFWUN, the West Coast Connection. Now there is nothing I can't do since dropping Jay like a bad habit. Its funny he once used a theme song called Breaking The Habit, but it is I who always broke him of the habit he hell into, I broke his habit of hiding behind me when we teamed together. There will be no place to hide for anyone in the battle royal once I enter for I am coming for more gold, I am out for blood, and most important, the right to be called the best. That is why you are all looking at your next Anarchy Champion."

(Mesa lowering the Revolution Title belt to his right shoulder and holds it there as he says.)

"Chris Orton, Jake Voss, I hope you kill each other at Hell in a Cell because I would love nothing more than to bury you both if it means becoming Anarchy Champion."

(Mesa glances to his title and nods yes, then walks away as the view fades to black.

L.A. Jay

(Standing backstage is LAJ in a old SEF t-shirt over his ring gear with a casual smirk on his face and arms crossed over his chest.)

"I saw Mesa was entering this battle royal and figured I would have to meet him on Anarchy since our business is far from finished. That guy has turned on me too many times and this is the last time. I may win it or I may lose tonight, but I am taking Mesa out of the battle royal and coming for his Revolution Title!"

(LAJ saying enough and walks off with a casual stride as the view fades to black.)

CAW

(The sound of a can cracking open is heard as we come back to find PBR tossing back a can of PBR, then tosses the empty away and says)

"As a champion I will be in the Anarchy Battle Royal to bust some heads and earn a shot at the Anarchy Champion. Don't ever count me out cause I live for this shit. Always have! Always will! This is my home, SEFWUN is my home and Anarchy will be my backyard, so let's dance girls."

(PBR cracking open another beer to drink up as the view fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF