sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

"Going to Hell in a Cell to walk out Anarchy Champion...

Started by Phoenix, November 27, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

...and then finally Friday night Anarchy will have another champion to represent their brand who cares about this business."

(Jake Voss leaning on a metal shelf somewhere in the storage area of the arena dressed in a hoodie and black cargo pants with combat boots. He has the SEFWUN Tag Team Championship Title over his left shoulder as he says with a sinister sneer.)

"Chris Orton finally dusted off the Anarchy Championship and his microphone to come out of hiding and hype up this Hell in a Cell match between he and I on Anarchy for that Anarchy Championship. Did management have to tell you yet again about your match because I have a feeling you won't be seen again until the bell rings?! You don't care about Anarchy, or SEFWUN, or anyone here, backstage, fans, you don't give a shit Chris. You don't hone your craft for this business because you are not passionate for wrestling. Which is fine, for you, but for that Anarchy Championship, it feels like its being held, well, not up, but held down. Anyone would be better than you Chris and that title would be perfect for The Phoenix to show how far up he has risen. No more will anyone be able to write me off and have me do a job that I shouldn't have ever done. I may have made my own mistakes, but I own them and I moved on. The Phoenix has risen and Chris Orton, you are on borrowed time. I am taking the Anarchy Championship at Hell in a Cell and you may put up a fight, but I know its put on by the biggest poster boy in history cause you'll not put me down."

(Jake pats his Tag Title belt showing he is a champion already and a defending champion, a champion who cares, for whatever reason, but a champion who is still hungry for more.)

"Chris, I can carry gold on my other shoulder, matter of fact, it would balance me out because after Hell in a Cell, I may need that balance after I get a little unstable when we go to Hell in a Cell on Anarchy! You talk about getting bloody, destroying me, or whatever, you talk and talk and talk like its cheap, Chris, because you are cheap. You are a dime a dozen in this business while I am forever. That is why I rise back up everytime after a burial that no one should ever have to endure. But I did, and I am here now to walk through Hell in a Cell, the Anarchy Hell in a Cell cause its about to be total anarchy come Friday night where the lights will go out for you, Chris. You and I are the main event, but lets be honest, you won't be here again because after I beat you, nobody will hear from you. You may not even care enough to say another word after this Friday, after the beating I give you, Chris. You may be oblivious to it all and forget SEFWUN altogether because really Chris, you already have forgotten this company. You don't care, you really don't because if you did, it wouldn't take management having to tell you when you have a match, to get off your ass and show you are still here. You would be hyping yourself every day without having your hand held for you. You may not even see this if nobody tells what I said. You forgot us Chris, so just do what someone told you earlier this year or last year, go home."

(Jake flipping his hood back revealing his long stringy black hair, then puts a hand up to cover the view and bring it down to fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF