sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

"This is my home, this is my opportunity, the RII Title will be MINE!!!" (WAR)

Started by CoC, June 19, 2019, 06:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(The CoC paces backstage in the storage area where no one else hangs out, but his brothers and he. Cliff O Clink in his swat gear with a grimace of disgust on his face as he punches his palms, then finally stops and says.)

"A battle royal on WAR, tonight, and the winner faces Rick Reynolds for the Revolution Icon Iron Championship next week on WAR, so that means there will be another WAR next week, interesting!?!"

(Cliff pondering that for a second and shrugs like he doesn't care about that little fact.)

"Well its great to see SEFWUN is doing something to give us what we want. Now its time to give these people what they what and that is to see yours truly take that title back and give it the proper prestige it needs by defending it every damn week. And all I have to do is toss fourteen other wrestlers over the top rope. Some of these guys and gals I came up with in SEF, I know they will be a threat to my future reign as champion, but some of these so called wrestlers who think they are against the world are not even on my radar. Now, that is dangerous to say because it shows you overlook someone, however, I don't care. I like to live dangerously and tonight on WAR I will be a danger to fourteen others who are trying to win this battle royal because I am not going to stop until I am the last man standing. I fought too hard and too long in this company to let anyone, especially some girl who isolated herself from the rest of SEFWUN when she debuted here over a year ago. And she had a bigger opportunity than I ever did, but she screwed herself, and Simon Lee has wasted his opportunities. How that guy is still on the roster is beyond me!? Its like Chris Orton, just go home because clearly SEFWUN is not your home. It is my home, it is the home of the Dogs of War, and it will be home to your new RII Champion, but first, fourteen of your boys and girls in the locker room are waiting for these fists to rock you out of my ring."

(Cliff punching his right fist into his left palm, then turns to pace off in the shadows leaving us with just that as we fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF