sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Vs Wolf 3

Started by The Perry Family, February 04, 2020, 02:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is shown in the ring after her entrance she then begin to talk.

jade west hey there looks like iam finally going get to take wolf out of action once and for all,i don;t know why she so obcessed with me but if she want me to destroy her inside of a steel cage,then so be it if she want to shave my head tonight then fine but it going be wait she dont got any because of me anyway remember wolf u brought this on yourself your ass is going have to pay for what happens not me your career ends tonight it is going to end! good luck bitch your going need it.

she wait for reply
Jade West

The Perry Family

wolf shows up during jade time in the ring she enters the ring looks at jade she pulls back and hits her with a big spear knocks her down on the ground and lift her up for another spear and she dust her hands off and leaves the ring without saying a word.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF