sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A New Plan. [Evolution 53 RP]

Started by Bluelight788, February 24, 2012, 10:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

It was the biggest night of Derek Helms' career since he returned to SEF. The event was New Blood 3, and the match was the 2012 SEF Rumble. Derek eliminated Shane Jericho & Xanthus and it came down to Nick Torres and Derek as the final 2. It was definitely a hard fought match, but Derek's dreams of main eventing Wrestle X came to a screeching hault when Nick Torres hit the Gangstas Edge and pinned the Hardcore Daredevil for the three count. Derek sits at the edge of the bed of his hotel room in Owensboro, the site of Evolution 53. He lights himself up a blunt and he doesn't look too happy.

Derek Helms
I'm going to make this quick, because I'm really not in the mood for talking. It was supposed to have been the biggest win of my career. I had my mind set on winning the 2012 SEF Rumble, but like all my plans, there is someone there to ruin things for me. Nick Torres dropped me with the Gangstas Edge and pinned me for the three count, and at that moment it was all over. My dreams of winning the rumble and main eventing Wrestle X vanished into thin air. However, if I had to pick anybody in that match to defeat me, I would have gone with Torres. The man has a lot of experience, so of course it was going to be difficult to beat a man that has accomplished so much in SEF and has been here for a long time! What a finish though! Derek Helms and Nick Torres, two men who have been on the rise lately, battling it out in the final two of the rumble. It was a hard fought battle for those who didn't have the pleasure of seeing it. We took each other to the limit, the only way we as SEF wrestlers know how to do. That's really what sets us apart from other wrestling companies; we are not the least bit afraid to get extreme!

Derek takes a few hits off the blunt and now has a bit of a smirk on his face. Could be the mary jane, but he looks like he may have changed his mind on something.

Derek Helms
Right now, I'm a strange mix of happy and pissed off. You already know why I'm pissed off, but the happy side of me, that's something different. There some rumors circulating about what's about to be going down at tonight's Evolution 53 event from Owensboro which will be taking place tonight. We are hot off the heels of a very intense New Blood supershow, and there are rumors out there about a possible third one on one showdown between Xanthus and myself. And I have absolutely no problem with this! Unlike facing Ashley Pearson, I don't care how many times I have to step into the ring with the X Rated Icon!  Unlike facing Ashley, I know that I can beat her every single time. In a Derek Helms Vs Xanthus match, you never know who is going to win because we're both fucking crazy, we're evenly matched, and we are willing to tear each other apart just to get a win! So if I do face Xanthus, it will be an awesome match indeed.

Derek takes another few hits off the blunt and then puts it out to be smoked later. He then pulls out a cigarette and lights it up taking a couple drags before continuing with this promo of his.

Derek Helms
I know smoking isn't necessarily healthy, but it helps me get my mind off things. I'm no longer pissed off about the events of New Blood 3. The thousands in attendance definitely got their moneys worth seeing without a doubt of the most exciting SEF Rumbles in history! Sure, my plan of main eventing Wrestle X came to an end, but who's to say that Corez will still be champion on April 8th when Wrestle X rolls around? Before, my plan was to win the SEF Rumble and be placed in the main event of Wrestle X, but I have a new plan in mind. Like I said before, one of the many great things about SEF is the unpredictability. People are expecting Corez to still be the champion come April 8th, but you never know when Corez will be off his game and drop the title to someone else before the big event. Maybe that person will be Derek Helms. There's so much unpredictability in SEF and I have a feeling things are going to get interesting starting at Evolution 53 tonight!

Derek takes a final couple drags off his cigarette and puts it out in the ash tray. He lights himself up the other part of the blunt from earlier and takes a big hit before turning off the camera. There is a lot of speculation going around about who Derek will be facing at Evolution 53 tonight. Some think it will be another epic Derek Helms Vs Xanthus showdown, or maybe Derek Helms will be wrestling another hardcore bout with his ex wife Ashley Pearson. One thing is for certain, the SEF fans of Owensboro are going to witness one hell of a show tonight!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF