sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Familiar Face (WAR)

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 30, 2021, 12:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(Seize that opportunity or waste it, sounds like a easy choice, but after being down a road that very few can possibly imagine, that simple choice isn't always so simple. It is though, it is always going to be a easy.)

"HELL YES I WANT TO BE WORLD CHAMPION!!!"

(As bad as anyone wanted to be World Champion, we found out that The Triad wanted it more for one man, Rick Reynolds, as we saw the trio work together to win a battle royal. Now we fast forward a few weeks to Monday Night WAR where Rob Ruckus, a founding member of The Triad challenges for the United States Championship.)

(Taylor Andrews has her firm, tight ass sitting down comfortably on a wooden bench in the locker room, her round ass sticking out nicely as she is bent forward in front of the locker with that beautiful backside to us. She has her gear on and just finishing up her kneepads and boots, taping her wrists and punching her palms to gear up. Her blonde locks in pigtails tonight and the US Title hanging next to her US Tag Team Title belts on hangers in her locker. She looks up at them now and leans back closing her eyes, then turns around cocking a half a smirk with some sarcasm in them bright eyes as she says.)

"What can I say? I lost my shot to be World Champion, but I am already competing at Wrestle X, so I guess one match will have to do for the Golden Goddess. I suppose I could focus more on that, focus on creating something special with Jade West because let's face it, she needs it and she needs IT, very badly. She needs a special moment, she needs a big win, but unfortunately I do not believe I can help her with that, not this soon. I need my own win, I need to be Womens Champion and get back what should have never been taken away. I've said that before, so many times it feels like I have said I need to get back what was wrongfully taken from me. And its not something anyone else used, they couldn't, they wouldn't know what to do with my fire because no one knew what it was like to be in my shoes. I was the best contender to Mack, I should have beat him for the World Title six years ago."

(Tina looking down at the floor, her smirk gone, her eyes almost closing and she squints hard at the floor barely letting that golden twinkle of her eyes shown as she says.)

"Rob Ruckus, you and I battled hard over the II Title years ago, we came up fighting for the same top spot in SEF, both of us winning that World Championship, though I don't believe we had many battles for that title. Still, I know you Robbie, and I admit that you know me, we shed blood, sweat, and tears in that ring together. You have beaten me and I have beaten you and now tonight we fight for my US Title. You got your Triad, I got a lone wolf willing to help if I need it, so let's not and just go out there one on one and I will show you why I am still your Golden Goddess."

(She looks up with her big, bright eyes wide open now and that sarcastic smirk widening to show she is still there, Tina is not going anywhere.)

"Monday night WAR is going to be a showdown between us Rob, we are going to steal the show, tear down the WAR Arena, and rebuild a coliseum! I will not give up the US Title so easily, not this close to Wrestle X. That title is my ticket to the biggest show of the year and you Rob, you are going to have to find your own road. WAR is my road to Wrestle X and you are a casualty en route to my big moment this year. At this point between us Rob its hard to say much more because of how much we have left in that ring together. We've even tagged together which is why I know how good you are and walking out of WAR with the US Title intact will not be easy. You beat Mack at Wrestle X, a dream I can only dream, but I'm not Mack and I have moved on so far that you are running second to me. I need this more, I want it more than you, and going into Wrestle X, I need to be US Champion. It has been a long, hard road and so many others would pack it up and quit, but I never did. I had my lull moment where I didn't give a crap if I no showed a match or two, I lost my smile for that moment, and I ain't proud of it, but I own it. I picked myself up and became Universal Champion, now the US Champion and US Tag Team Champion."

(Tina standing up to throw each thumb over her respective shoulders to her titles hanging behind her, then places her hands on her hips with that smirk still shining.)

"I own my path to wherever the hell it takes me because you love me for all the things you hate me for. Story of my life kiddos and when you're this good, nothing changes. I ride it out until the end and the end is far from here, it is far from being near the curtain call for the Golden Goddess of professional wrestling. I ran indy punk after indy punk outta SEF because none of them could hang in the ring with me. Rob Ruckus, well you may hang, I am gonna leave you out to dry cause the fire here is too hot for you, its all mine."

(Tina turning to pulls her titles down, one over each shoulder, and now walks out of the room ready for WAR.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF