sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Hardcore Challenge (Evolution)

Started by Da Gangstas, March 07, 2012, 07:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

It was a glorious night for Derek Helms who pulled out a hard fought victory to win his first title since returning to SEF and now its time to embark on his most hardcore rivalry of his life!

The ring is set up in the Mid South Coliseum tonight and the crowd settling in get excited for the sound of Eminem’s “The Way I Am� playing over the pa and here comes Xanthus saunter from behind the curtain. The X Rated Icon grabs his nuts, flips the bird, and swaggers down the aisle getting fans all riled up and slapping his shoulders, cheering insanely loud as the ring announcer makes the introduction.

The following is a hardcore match is set for one fall! Introducing first from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred five pounds………Xanthus!

X comes sliding into the ring leaping up into  few crotch chops, then hops on the turnbuckles raising his arms up in an X. He hops down and “Suicide Note Part Oneâ€� by Pantera plays over the pa bringing out CWS drinking a beer and carrying a twelve pack of Natural Ice. He swaggers down the ramp as the ring announcer introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from the USA, weighing in at two hundred forty pounds…….CWS!

By the time he gets to ringside he’s on his third beer and chugs that down, cracks another open and slides in chugging it, then runs at Xanthus with the can in hand as the bell rings. Xanthus ducking whips around with a spinning heel kick knocking down CWS. Xanthus running to the ropes baseball slides back into a dropkick, then hops up dropping an elbow to his chest and applies an armbar on the left arm. He slaps CWS in the head letting him up and looks for an irish whip. CWS reversing him leaps into a shoulder tackle catching Xanthus coming back taking him to the mat. CWS grabs X in a side headlock pushing his face to the mat, but Xanthus fighting up tries shoving the drunken wrestler to the ropes. CWS holding on tight turns around with Xanthus looking for a bulldog, but X slips out letting his challenger run into a corner. CWS turns out and X leaps up taking him down with a hurricanrana. CWS rolling to his feet and Xanthus meeting him with a dropkick on the jaw sending the drunk back down. Xanthus heading to the top rope flies off catching insane air for the Gangsta Splash and rolls off holding his ribs. X gets to his feet and pulls up CWS for the Asshole Cutta, but gets an elbow to the head and CWS slips down delivering a Russian leg sweep. He rolls out grabbing a beer and climbs up to sit on the top rope and chug it down. CWS then stands up and flies off for a head butt, but Xanthus rolling outta the way gets to his feet as CWS rolls in pain on the mat. X running into a shining wizard to CWS yanks him up into a swinging neck breaker, then rolls out to the floor. He picks up the twelve pack and tosses the cans out to the crowd setting one on the apron, then he pulls a table from under the ring sliding that in. Xanthus hops to the apron and waits for CWS to stand, then springs up to the top rope and off into a clothesline taking him down. X rolling through to his feet spins around into a leg drop across the throat of CWS, then hops up setting the table up near a corner. He jumps back out and goes under the ring pulling a Singapore cane wrapped in barbed wire out, then slides back in with in hand. X standing as CWS tries to stand again only to get leveled over his head with the barbed wire cane. CWS falling on his ass gets smacked in the side of his head, then yanked up and given a white Russian leg sweep. X rolling through to his feet leaps up driving the cane into CWS’ chest, smacks him a few times until he’s bleeding. Xanthus with one hard crack over the head slicing him open more and CWS bleeding while the crowd cheers loud. Xanthus pulls up CWS rolling him on the table, then heads to the top rope flying high and landing the Swanton Suicide crashing CWS through the table. Xanthus rolling backwards kneels up doing a crotch chop, then dives on to CWS hooking a leg for the pin, ONE………………………TWO…………………………THREE! The bell rings and “The Way I Am� plays as Xanthus kneels up getting his arm raised. The crowd cheering him on quite a bit as the announcer shouts.

HERE IS YOUR WINNER……….XANTHUS!

The X Rated Icon on his feet heads to the top rope forming the X with his arms, then does a crotch chop and hops down. He jumps outta the ring heading around to slap some hands, then does the same up the aisle when Greg Boone comes out meeting him with a mic and asks.

Xanthus, I gotta ask man, why did you attack Derek after his grueling match against Tina which he won?

Xanthus smirking just lays his right arm on Greg’s shoulder arrogantly and says.

I was gonna get to it, but hey, since ya asked, well, its simple Greg, I want a fight and I want that belt he now holds, I always wanted! I admit too, him winning is what made me remember that title, the one that eluded me and kept me from achieving a goal of mine, so ya see, this Friday night, Derek Helms! You may be on fire, on a role, a new champion, but you and I got something we need to do. Wrestle X is coming up and I think it needs the two of us, in a scaffolding match and you don’t have to put the belt on the line. I’ll make sure to convince you and everyone I deserve a shot on Evolution this Friday when we go one on one. I believe this is your year, but you better believe that this Friday will be the night the Premiere Highflyer returns, the night Evolution gets XXX Rated, the night of the X Rated Icon!

He does a crotch chop and high fives some fans while Greg nods and asks.

You answered a lot and laid down a challenge to Derek for Wrestle X for a Scaffolding match, huge and I hope he accepts, but what makes you think ya can beat Derek after he has beaten you twice now technically?!

Xanthus smiling just shrugs and looks all worried saying.

Oh, oh, I don’t know Greg, maybe because the more I face Derek Helms, the more it drives me to get back in that ring and tear the fucking house down!?!

Some loud cheers and Xanthus nodding just says.

So make a little fucking noise if ya want me and Derek to enter the ninth circle of hell this Friday night!!!

And the crowd comes unglued with cheers and Xanthus just shrugs again and mockingly does a hand gesture to his ear like he can’t hear. Then X just slaps Greg on the shoulder and heads for the curtain, turning into a crotch chop, then disappears to the back. The crowd still cheering loud and Greg going backstage now while they chant…

S-E-F…S-E-F…S-E-F…S-E-F…S-E-F…

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF