sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I hate No Shows

Started by Midnight, June 12, 2011, 10:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Midnight was setup for a match against Chris Crest, someone she's not familiar with. Midnight knew that if he doesn't show up and at least give her some words or at least make known that he is to fight her, that Midnight will not be happy. She doesn't like people who are no shows as she feels its a waste of company's money to come and say your going to wrestle and then turn around and not show up for your match. Midnight was relaxing on a lawn chair and sipping chai tea, vanilla flavor when she spies a camera on her. She motions for them to come closer and then speaks.

"Mr. Crest. I don't like people who don't show up for their match against me. I rather they at least give me warning if their going to at least tuck tail and run from the Scarlet Bytch..me. But no matter, if that is how you want to do things. Fine. I will take the easy win as much as I don't like to, but since you haven't shown up, then your career. But do note I refuse to face you again after this. So be as it may Mr. Crest..I have already beat you without even wrestling you."

The scene fades out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF