sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Celebration. [Evolution 55]

Started by Bluelight788, March 09, 2012, 04:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

March 2nd, Evolution 54, Derek Helms faces off against Tina for the International Championship. It was an awesome match and arguably the best match of the night, but in the end, Derek Helms became the new International Champion! Tonight, he meets Xanthus in a one on one battle with the title not on the line. Xanthus and Derek have had many epic encounters and this one is sure to be no different. Derek meets up with Greg Boone for a drink in a small bar in Memphis. After getting a beer from the bartender, he has a seat at the table.

Derek Helms
Well, I'm glad you finally found time to meet up with me considering it seems you have been spending a lot of time with my ex wife.

Greg Boone
What can I say? I like interviewing her. She's a very interesting person.

Derek Helms
Whatever you say, chief.

Greg Boone
So you have a match with Xanthus tonight. What's going through your mind? He's certainly someone who you have been seeing alot inside the ring as of late.

Derek Helms
Xanthus is someone who I can wrestle a thousand times and never get sick of it. We take each other to new insane levels of unbelievable violence and it makes for some great entertainment. The fans love it, and so do I. Ashley on the other hand, I've said many times how I feel about wrestling her. Everytime her and I get together in a ring, you know I'm going to beat the shit out of her. But when Xanthus and I enter a ring, you never know who is going to win. There was a time we faced off and there was no winner! It ended in a double countout because we wanted to tear each other apart, and that's what SEF is all about. You may have the utmost respect for someone, but as soon as the bell rings, you will do absolutely anything to get a win!

Greg Boone
Are you confident that you are going to win this?

Derek Helms
I walk into every match with confidence. Like I've said, I'm a better competetor now than I have ever been in my career. Last week, I beat Tina to become International Champion!

Greg Boone
True, but there was some controversy during that match. Some go as far as to say that if it hadn't have been for Mack, you wouldn't have won the match.

Derek Helms
Help from Mack or not, I would have beat that blonde bimbo's ass. Yeah, she's tough, but I still would have taken that championship off of her. Her reign was coming to an end, and it did, and now I'm the champion. If she wants a rematch, she's got it. I've never backed down from a challenge, and I'm sure she wants the title back, and she can certainly get the oppurtunity, but it's just going to end like last time with my arm being raised in victory by the referee! Be right back, I'm going to get another beer.

Derek gets up from the table and Greg sends a couple of texts while he's gone. Derek comes back to the table with 2 beers, one for him and one for Greg.

Greg Boone
Thanks, man!

Derek Helms
No problem. So what else do you have to ask me?

Greg Boone
Well there is one more thing, Xanthus laid down a challenge for you at Wrestle X where you two would go one on one in a Scaffolding Match and we haven't quite heard your response yet.

Derek Helms
Yes, I did hear about this. And if he wants a Scaffolding Match at Wrestle X, he's got it! And if I'm still champion by then, I will gladly put the title on the line for the match as well. We are less than a month away from SEF's biggest show of the year, and like Xanthus said, it needs Derek Helms Vs Xanthus in what is sure to be an epic encounter. Much like the epic encounter that will take place tonight at Evolution 55. This is sure to be a clash of the titans, and honestly, anybody could win this one.

Greg Boone
So....you're not confident that you are going to win?

Derek Helms
I'm always confident I'm going to win, but you have 2 of the most unpredictable talents SEF currently has, and the match could go either way, but I think Memphis is going to see another victory over the X Rated Icon! Now let's shut the hell up, have another beer, and play some darts or something!

They both get up from the table and head over to the pool table, rather than a dart board. Derek and Xanthus will once again do battle in regular singles competition at Evolution 55 tonight. Xanthus attacked Derek after his championship win over Tina, letting Derek know he wants that International Championship. One thing is for sure, this feud between the Hardcore Daredevil and the X Rated Icon is far from over!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF