sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

future being Universal Champion!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, January 29, 2022, 01:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton in his locker room prepare himself Universal Title match against Ryan Reynolds. He stops preparing for the match, and he sat down on a chair started speaking.

Why are you bringing up my past? I don't live in the past I focus on the future which I have come back more smarter, strong, and lots of new tricks up my sleeves which you or anyone in that locker room have no idea I am going to do. Come on man, Everyone can be beat on any given night. Yea, I know you believe in your heart, soul, and mind that I can't beat you. I know for a fact that I am coming into this match want that Universal Title badly. I will do whatever it takes to get from you, and I will beat you rather you think I can't.

Chris Orton laid back on the chair smiling, and he cross his arms continue on speaking.

2022 is going to be the year Chris Orton become "The One" in this company. If you are asking yourself what that means the answer is sitting on top in this company knowing everyone who though I was coming back being same guy can all bow down kiss my ass. I'm not going to think about the past but look forward to future being new Universal Champion!

Chris Orton winks at the camera goes back to preparing for his match tonight.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF