sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV Season Premiere

Started by NBD, February 17, 2022, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• SEF TV 764

Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI

NBD

Time/Date
Sunday, February 27th, 2022 @ 8 PM EST

Venue
Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan

Theme
Footsteps by Pop Evil

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
Tag Team Match
Phoenix & Lucy Quinn v. Jade West & Chris Orton

Josh Dobbes v. Jason Price

SEF Titan Championship Match
Bill Roberts v. Simon Lee Nash(c)

Triple Threat Match
Johnny Rotten v. Mark Jackson v. Cliff o Clink

Main Event
SEF Tag Team Championship Match
Rick Reynolds & Rob Ruckus v. Daddy Mack(c) & Taylor Andrews(c)

NBD

Standing in the ring is Phoenix in his ring gear and a sleeveless hoody covering his face. A mic held up to his mouth and this how we open the Season Premiere of SEF TV from the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan.

"I lost the biggest opportunity to go to Wrestle X at The Rumble and Mack is giving me the cold shoulder, so what's a Phoenix to do!? I'll tell you what, I will do whatever I have to, to get to Wrestle X. Tonight isn't about some mix tag match, no, regardless of winning or losing this match tonight, I will be at Wrestle X because I earned that right by carrying SEF. So, it's only a matter of time, not if or when, but time, before I am positioned to steal the biggest show of the year with my moment outshining everyone else's. Chris Orton isn't the caliber wrestler I am which is why he needs to just accept his hall of fame induction and be gone. Or keep hanging around, I don't care, just stay out of my way because if I have to put him down, or Jade West, I will do so with no remorse. Wrestle X is my right over anyone else in SEF today, that is why I should be facing Mack this year, but if I have to wait, if I have to make him my target next year, then I will and I will be that much more likely to walk out the winner. Hell, the longer we wait, the more likely it is that I will end his career, but maybe that is his plan, I don't know or care because I am not thinking about that. I am thinking that this year at Wrestle X I will steal the show and I will beat whomever I make my target. Now I supposed we can get this show rolling, get my partner out here for her last match since she is already resigned from the company and let's face Jade West and Chris Orton in a tag team match. Then I begin my mission, then I pick my target, and..and..."

The crowd growing bored now wanting some action and Phoenix tossing the mic down, rips off his hoody tossing that out of the ring. He bounces off the ropes warming up a bit while waiting for his match to begin and from ringside Nick Miller says.

"Well, here we are live in Detroit at the Little Caesars Arena with the Phoenix in the ring to start off the night echoing a statement out to be heard around the world. He wants his Wrestle X match and I feel like he will get it, but who will he target is the question!?! Like he said though, tonight he has Chris Orton and Jade West in a tag match with his partner Lucy Quinn. Our first of two tag matches as we have the Tag Team Titles on the line on our main event which is pretty damn big since we have the Universal and World Champions teaming up to battle the new Tag Team Champions. The Titan Title on the line when Simon Lee defends against Bill Roberts who one could argue is the only reason Simon didn't lose at our anniversary show. We got more one on one action when Josh Dobbes fights Jason Price and a triple threat involving the SEF Rumble Winner, so stay tuned for the season premiere of SEF TV."

Lucy Quinn in a corner with Phoenix now as Jade West and Chris Orton come together in a opposite corner.

Opening Contest
Tag Team Match
Phoenix & Lucy Quinn v. Jade West & Chris Orton
Phoenix lets Lucy start the match against Jade and the two women circle each other. Lucy waving and giggling at Jade begins to skip around and around making Jade a bit furious and tackles her into a corner. Lucy with elbows to Jade's head and turns her around burying a shoulder to the devil princess's midsection. The ref counting her out and Lucy backs off letting Jade get up and charge out with punches flying. Lucy responds with her own and she gets backed into her corner making the tag to Phoenix who steps in ducking a punch from, Jade to chop her across the chest. Phoenix whips Jade to the ropes and hits Rising Phoenix, then looks for Phoenix Rises nailing that but here comes Chris Orton clotheslining Phoenix out of the ring. The ref forcing Chris back and begins a count out on Phoenix when Johnny Rotten runs down assaulting Phoenix and Viper appears on stage with a microphone in hand.

"This match is NO DQ AND NO COUNT OUT, so don't call for that bell ref."

The ref shrugging and waves it off as Johnny puts the boots to Phoenix with Viper walking down to instruct the Rotten to hoist up the Phoenix. Johnny lifts him up and Viper backing up to boot Phoenix in the face, then Johnny rolls him in the ring. Jade tagging Chris and the CKO moving in to hit Lights Out, but Phoenix shoving him to the ropes and catches Chris with a superkick. Phoenix falling to the mat and crawls for his corner tagging in Lucy and Johnny drags Phoenix from the ring running him into the steel steps. Lucy with a low dropkick to Chris' head and moves in to latch on with a side headlock stretching her legs out for footing to keep Chris down. Chris powering up taking the smaller Lucy up and sending her to the ropes looking for a quick powerslam but gets a kick to the midsection. Lucy runs to the ropes springing off for a superman punch but gets a dropped with Lights Out and pinned by Chris to end the match.

"Here are your winners, Chris Orton and Jade West."

Viper with a mic in hand now says.

"Congrats Chris, Jade, now mind your business while conduct my own and take care of some old history."

Chris and Jade making their exit showing no beef with the boss as Viper instructs Johnny to hoist Phoenix up into the ring, then both get in and Johnny holds Phoenix up. Viper grabbing Phoenix by his jaw and speaks.

"You want to be on Wrestle X so bad, well hell Phoenix, I can make that happen right now and book Phoenix versus Viper in whatever match you want...but that's what the Viper in the past would have done. You and I do not need to have a match, no, you need to beat Mack at Wrestle X, and you can't. You can't accept that, but I can and that is why you didn't win the Rumble, that is-"

The In Between by In This Moment plays over the pa and here comes Cliff o Clink to the ring in his leather jacket and ring gear with a microphone in hand to say.

"Enough Viper! I am sick of hearing about who didn't win the rumble when I am the man who did and by the way, it will be Rick Reynolds that I face at Wrestle X for the Universal Championship. But that is over a month a away and tonight I ain't that busy, so maybe I'll just come help an old friend."

Cliff dropping the mic to sprint to the ring sliding in and deliver a high knee to Johnny's head, then comes to blows with Viper and Phoenix helping Cliff to clothesline the boss from the ring. Johnny getting up to eat a superkick from Phoenix, then Cliff delivers The End on him and kicks the Rotten One from the ring. Viper with a mic again to say.

"Ok, fine, next week, Phoenix and Cliff o Clink versus Rick Reynolds and Rob Ruckus."

Viper heading to the back now as Johnny crawls behind him and in the ring Phoenix and Cliff just smile and are happy with the match, they got next week. The boys leave the ring as Nick Miller says.

Huge match made for next week and implications of Tag Team Titles since Rick and Rob face the champs tonight for the titles due to Corez and Xanthus suffering injuries at the Anniversary show. But before we get to our main event tonight, we got Josh Dobbes and Jason Price one on one."

Josh Dobbes v. Jason Price

Josh and Jason start with a lock up and Josh with a power edge forces Jason to a corner for a clean break, but Jason stepping out with a shove. Josh responds with a right hand and whips Jason to the ropes looking for a clothesline. Jason ducking to come around from behind for a german suplex releasing Josh on the back of his head. The Priceless one picking Josh up for a brainbuster into a pin, 1, 2, kickout. Jason clamping on a sleeper hold rolling around on the mat with Josh and transitions into a front facelock trying to hold him down. Josh powering up to run Jason in a corner forcing a break and backs up. Jason charging out, but Josh drops him with a neckbreaker, then rolls up to springs off the ropes into a senton drop leaning back into a pin, 1, 2, Jason counters with a hook of the arm to pull Josh back in a pin, 1, 2, kickout. Josh rolling up and springs off the ropes to catch Jason going for Price To Play grabbing his foot to yank him into a clothesline dropping the Icon Champ hard to the mat. Josh pulls up Jason looking for a double underhook move, but Jason twisting out into a german suplex taking Josh backwards to the mat and rolls through to hit a second time, then a third for his Triple Threat. Jason heads to the top rope leaping off for Pay The Price, but Josh rolls away from him letting the Priceless one crash to an empty canvas. Josh pulling himself up to pull Jason up into a double underhook again looking to lift him, but the Priceless one getting his right arm free and drops down with a low blow ending the match.

"Here is your winner, Josh Dobbes."

Jason gets up to deliver Price To Play laying Josh out, then makes his exit as Nick Miller says.

"There goes the Icon Champion who technically lost, and a title shot for Josh would be too sweet, regardless. these two ain't down after that ending. But is over the night and we turn to the Titan Champion who defends against Bill Roberts."

NBD

SEF Titan Championship Match
Bill Roberts v. Simon Lee Nash(c)

The two men go nose to nose spewing trash, petty insults, getting ready to unload and both do at about the same damn time with punches and chops trying to wear the other out. Bill a bit quicker seems to overwhelm Simon into the ropes, but the Titan Champ getting a knee to his opponent's midsection and throws him out of the ring. Simon grabbing the top rope and launches himself over top to crash down on Bill who tries to get up only to drop him again. The Titan Champion getting to stomp all over Bill, then yank him up to run him into the ringpost. Bill getting a foot up and elbows Simon in the midsection, then shoves him into the guard rail. Bill charges for a clothesline, but Simon with a back body drop sending his opponent into the crowd. The Titan Champ reaching over the rail to pull Bill up into a suplex, but Bill drops down, side by side to Simon executing a russian leg sweep to the ring apron, bouncing Simon's head off it. Bill getting up to roll in the ring and roll back out breaking the refs count as he was on nine and now the ref yells at him to get back in the ring. Simon still down holding his head and Bill pulls the champ up to roll him in the ring, then climbs to the top rope looking for Heartbreak Heaven and goes for it. Simon rolling out of the way in time to let Bill crash and burn. The champ getting to his feet stalking Bill to run the ropes and nail a spear on him, then hoist him up for the F-5. Bill spins off to his feet and delivers a superkick to Simon, then springs off the ropes nailing a shining wizard on Simon and makes the pin, 1, 2, kickout. Bill gets up in frustration seeing his chance slip away and pulls Simon up looking for Interview This but gets countered into a F-5 from Simon, but the ref getting bumped from Bill's legs when he is swung around. Simon into the pin, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and he now realizes no one except the crowd is counting, the ref is out, and he rolls from the ring. Simon getting his Titan Title belt and slides in the ring with it stalking Bill who gets to his feet and ducks Simon's attempt to bash him in the head with the title dropping him with a superkick. Bill gets up grabbing the title and stares at it like he could wear it, then readies for a shot on Simon waiting for him to get up and BAM, title to the head of the champ. Bill tosses the belt out of the ring and sees the ref still down, so tries to revive him. Another ref runs out and slides in the ring, so Bill goes for the pin, 1, 2, kickout. Bill in shock and pulls up Simon for a suplex getting up high, but Simon shifts and turns to drop behind his opponent delivering a german suplex into a pin, 1, 2, 3. The second ref declaring Simon the winner, but the first ref getting up after making his own count declares Bill the winner after seeing Simon's shoulders on the mat. After a brief discussion between the refs they give their answer to the announcer.

"The following match has been declared a draw."

Bill planting Simon with a superkick and storms out of the ring as Nick Miller says.

"Not a popular decision, but both men were down for the count. Be nice to see these two go at it again, but not tonight, so on to our triple threat of the evening and we already saw two thirds of the next match involved in an altercation earlier in the night."

Triple Threat Match
Johnny Rotten v. Mark Jackson v. Cliff o Clink

As soon as Cliff enters the ring, he beelines for Johnny chasing him out of the ring, so turns to Mark Jackson narrowly avoiding a big boot from the monster of a man. Cliff catching Mark with punches rocking him into a corner when Johnny comes from behind with a forearm to the back. Mark with a hard clothesline knocking Johnny down, then turns to whips Cliff to the ropes, but gets reversed and looks for a spear. Cliff with a kick to Mark's head and drops him with a ddt, then gets up tackle Johnny into a corner unloading with quick punches, then whips him across the ring to the opposite corner. Cliff catching Johnny with a spear as he staggers out of the corner and now the pin, 1, 2, Mark with a kick to Cliff's head and yanks up the CoC for a suplex hanging him out to dry for about five seconds before dropping the Rumble winner. Mark gets up with a kip and runs to the ropes coming back with a kick to Cliff's head, then yanks him up for TGT, but Cliff twists out into a side russian leg sweep. Johnny coming off the top rope with a senton bomb to both men and leans back on Mark for the pin, 1, 2, Cliff drags Johnny up in a reverse facelock to yank him up for a suplex in reverse. Cliff getting up to stalk Mark and nail a spear on him, then kicks Johnny in the midsection and rips him up for The End and the pin to end the match.

"Here is your winner, Cliff o Clink."

The In Between by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing Cliff up with his arms raised and Nick Miller says.

"Decisive win for the winner of the Rumble and challenger to Rick Reynolds for the Universal Championship at Wrestle X. Be interesting to see Cliff and Phoenix in their tag team match next week against Rick Reynolds and the World Champion, Rob Ruckus. Rick and Rob are about to face the Tag Team Champions and could be walking into next Sunday's SEF TV event as the champions. First, they have to beat IXR and that is a tall task we are about answer the question of, who walks out tonight as Tag Team Champions!?!?"

Backstage

Jade West stands with Chris Orton backstage looking ready to announce something, so here we go.

"We proved to the world earlier tonight that we were the better team against Phoenix and Lucy, but now we set our sights on the future and bringing back some old friends to help secure that future."

Sierra Perry and The Wolf step in on either side Jade as Chris kinda stands back looking over their heads. Sierra smiling as Wolf looks ready to tear someone's head off and Jade says.

"My friends are back and no one in SEF will be safe, ever again."

NBD

Main Event
SEF Tag Team Championship Match
Rick Reynolds & Rob Ruckus v. Daddy Mack(c) & Taylor Andrews(c)

Rob staring across the ring at Mack who smirks sarcastically at the Steel City Warrior, then they move in for a lock up, no, Rob slamming a knee to Mack's midsection. He whips Mack across the ring and looks to catch him for a belly to belly but leaping up into a dropkick to the chest knocking the World Champion back to his back. Mack up on his feet stomping at Rob and doing a crotch chop, then stomps to his forehead spinning off arrogantly. He does a crotch chop at Rick and pulls Rob up looking for a piledriver but gets back body dropped and Rob springing off the ropes to drop a leg across Mack's neck. Rob lifting Mack up into a brainbuster dropping him on his head and makes the pin, 1, 2, kickout. The World Champ clamping on a sleeper hold wrenching Mack around like a ragdoll. Mack staying alive and scrambles to get into position and ascent up backing Rob to the ropes using them to send Rob across the ring. Mack dropping under Rob who runs across the ring to come back for a Rogue Kick, but Mack ducking to look for Da Shows Ova. Rob catching his foot and spins Mack around and The Showsteala uses the momentum to nail a roundhouse kick to the side of Rob's head taking him down. Mack heading to the top rope to deliver a Detroit Drop, but Rob rolls out of the way. Rob crawling to his corner making the tag to Rick who comes in dropping an elbow to the back of Mack, then applies a crossface looking for a submission. Mack dragging himself to the ropes with Rick latched on tight, but The Showsteala able to get a foot on the bottom rung. Rick breaking on a count of four and gets up kicking at Mack, then lifts him up looking for The Plunge, but Mack slips down behind the Natural Sinner looking for a german suplex. Rick with elbows to Mack's head and turns around whipping Mack to the ropes looking for a tilt a whirl backbreaker, but Mack flipping into a headscissors taking the Natural Sinner down. Mack tagging in Taylor who leaps to the top rope waiting for Rick to get up, then leaps off into a seated position snapping back with a hurricanrana into a pin, 1, 2, kickout. Taylor popping up waiting for Rick to get up again and looks for The Tina Tap, but Rick falling back and tags in Rob. Taylor dancing around sticking and moving, teasing Rob before getting into a lock up and stomping his feet, then gets him in a side headlock looking for a bulldog. Rob shoves her to the ropes looking for a clothesline, but Taylor ducks to spin around with a roundhouse kick dropping the World Champ. Taylor heading to the top turnbuckle and hits a moonsault on Rob for the pin, 1, 2, kickout. The Golden Gal leaping up with a double stomp to Rob's chest, then tags in Mack who heads to the top rope deliver X to the chest of the World Champ. Mack dancing around waiting for Rob to get up when Mark Jackson slides in the ring looking for a big boot but eats a Shows Ova instead. Jason Price in the ring to deliver Price To Play on Mack and Rick Reynolds shooting over to help Rob send Taylor out of the ring with a double clothesline. Rob turns to pull up Mack and delivers R & R to him, then pulls Mack back up, holding him for Rick to deliver SIN. Mark getting helped up and The Triad stands tall over a fallen Mack.

"Here are your winners, Daddy Mack and Taylor Andrews."

Taylor with a chair entering the ring and smashes Mark across his back, then catches Jason in the ribs and he rolls out while Rick and Rob scatter to the floor. Taylor walking around the ring owning her territory and Jason heads up with Rick while Rob pulls Mark out to head up and regroup with The Triad. Taylor thrusts the chair in the air, then tosses it down as she gets the titles and checks on Mack while Nick Miller says.

"Thought we were looking at the end of the match, but we'll never know since The Triad scored a beatdown victory over Mack but got chased away from a Golden Gal with a steel chair. Be interesting to see who we get next week stepping up to the Tag Team Champions, but we know what Rick and Rob will be doing. Will Mark or Jason go after IXR next? We'll find out next Sunday, so until then, have a goodnight."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF