sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Where is your Passion at, Simon Lee Nash? (Season Premiere SEF TV)

Started by Bill Roberts, February 20, 2022, 10:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts

(Simon Lee Nash almost failed to walk out of the twentieth anniversary show as Titan Champion and now finds himself on a collision course with the man who made sure Simon retained the title. Bill Roberts proud of himself with a smug look across his smooth face and long, blonde hair in a ponytail. The Hardcore Heartbreaker in a leather jacket and no shirt with his ring tights and boots on. He kicks back on a metal crate doing a little drumming on the sides of the crate with his hands to some beat in his head with eyes closed. Bill McLane walking up to him in the back with a microphone and a casual suit asking.)

Sly
Hey Bill, you got a minute?"

(Bill Roberts sits up with eyes open smirking at Sly.)

Bill Roberts
Anything for a fellow namesake my friend. How you doing by the way?

Sly
I'm doing good, no health issues, no drama in my life, and I'm living my dream in this business. You got a title shot coming up. Ya think this was gonna happen so soon after your attack at the anniversary show?

Bill Roberts
I was hoping, I was definitely hoping, but no, no, now that you mention it, I wasn't expecting a title shot on the Season Premiere of SEF TV, however I am ready for it, I am always ready. Simon Lee Nash should be angry with me, furious over what I did to him at the anniversary show cause yea, I helped him win, but I let him know he is on my time. I owned him that night and next Sunday I will own him again, I will beat him for the Titan Title and prove the son of Nash is just a fluke in this business. Not every second generation wrestler has IT.

Sly
Well you certainly have proven you have it, but its been a rough road for ya. Winning that Titan Title wouldn't be a bad thing for you or that title. And considering Simon's lack of appearances you may be on track to be the next Titan Champ.

Bill Roberts
You said it Bill, Simon is his own worst enemy in this business. He accomplishes so much, he knows how to win a title, but not keep it. Its a lot harder to hang on to it, than win it which is why I will not lose that title for a long time. Like you said, I had a rough road, a tough road, a hard road, and I know how to work hard to keep a title, to keep them all interested in me doing what no one else can do. I just don't get Simon and his anger issues he normally has, yet he doesn't care what happened to him at the anniversary show. He is not pissed off at me for exposing him to be a paper champion and he should be. C'mon Simon, tear me a new one, let me hear it or maybe you know, yea, maybe he knows that I will walk out champion on Sunday night of next week!?

Sly
You think so? Could that be why he hasn't been heard from since the anniversary show?

Bill Roberts
That's my guess, but maybe that's just how I would act if I was being a guy who takes for granted being in this business, in his position in SEF. He is lucky to be here, hell, we all are, but the difference between Simon and myself is that I give my all, I have been giving my all for nineteen years in SEF, for SEF, for everyone. Love me or hate me, I will give my best to invoke your deepest reaction, your purest reaction and make you respect me because I am too damn good at what I do. And don't get me wrong, I respect Simon for what he has done. I just don't like him, I don't like that he gives up it seems. Like he was all geared up for the rumble, we all were, but he lost and rebounded with the Titan Title he holds. Now what, he let us down at the anniversary show like he always seems to do, but maybe he'll show up Sunday. He's not predictable yet with his lack of appearances, but its only a matter of time before he loses that title and if he is not careful, next Sunday is it for him. Now if you'll excuse me Sly, go make sure Simon heard every word.

(Sly nods ok and walks off as Bill Roberts leans back closing his eyes.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF