sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Here I Am To Steal The Show Again

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 22, 2022, 11:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor Andrews came back to SEF for one purpose, to be SEF World Champion, to hold the one title she has never held and she will do it, she is one step closed after having won the Tag Team Titles with Mack. Her stock is rising back up, not that it really went down, but the Golden Gal is back to accomplish all her goals, then some, to re assert herself as the number one draw. Now Impact X Rebellion, that is a draw, with her and Daddy Mack back to back, its a show like no other in SEF these days. A Tag Team Title rematch of sorts with Corez finding a partner in Johnny Rotten, another stooge in Viper's DVF. So now Taylor is at least happy, to dismantle Viper's group. She will do just that and go for the man himself until he buries himself....Taylor is surrounded by the darkness. The darkness protects her, like a shield as she sits alone in a vulnerable state of mind. Taylor is happy to be Tag Team Champion with Daddy Mack to reform Impact X Rebellion to finally be able to move forward and soon to be one step closer to the World Heavyweight Title. It'll all be worth it, it already is with Mack back, that's what she needed, to go back to back with Mack in IXR, this a dream and she is living it. She almost needs no more darkness, but forever will that be linked to the Golden Gal, it is her armor. She is stronger with the darkness and only in time we will see, in time will see Taylor Andrews rise up as SEF World Champion and take her rightful place in SEF history. So she sits surrounded by darkness, a smile on her face, her eyes bright as ever shining brighter than the dim lit dressing room she occupies all alone. Taylor Andrews in her ring gear with the Tag Team Title on her lap stroking the gold plate while hunched over on a metal folding chair to say.)

"I wanted this, so soon after winning the titles, I wanted to defend them to see if it was real because if its not real, I will lose it all and that would be bad. I want this match at the season premiere of SEF, I want to defend against the former champions, but Xanthus is not hanging around for a rematch, so Corez is teaming with Johnny Rotten. Some new kid who joined the DVF doing Viper's bidding, well, then Johnny, I don't know how rotten you are, but tonight we call you Johnny Viper because I see Viper in your place and I will aim to destroy you, Your career, your livelihood, your manhood. I will end you Johnny, oh JV, you are a dead man and you don't even know, you don't know what awaits you. You're so green a vegan wouldn't eat you cause you're not ripe enough. Now Corez, I see you in there, trying to be Viper's number one, and good for you if ya make it to the top, I love you man. But Sunday we are going to war in hell cause that's what its gonna take to take these titles from us, to pry this belt from my hands. This is real and you will not take it away from me. I need this to validate my return, our return, the return to the days of Mack carrying SEF, to rebuild SEF how he once built it only for undesirables to try and destroy it. It crumbled, it wavered, and its hanging on by a few good wrestlers. We will save SEF, I promise."

(Taylor goes quiet to stare down past her title to the floor blanking out for a few seconds before she smirks and looks up.)

"We are SEF, impact X rebellion is SEF. Mack said, 'Let the f'n rebellion begin.' Twenty years ago he brought the rebellion to not rebel against SEF, but to save it, to help it, to insure it would live forever. IXR is the backbone of this company because of Mack, my true love, and now we are Tag Team Champions, I almost am forgetting that the World Championship will be mine, but Mack is mine. We will march into this season premiere and make Corez think twice about joining Viper. And Johnny Viper, boy, I'm going to enjoy toying you around the ring like a cat who can't catch a mouse."

(A vibrating coming from her bag making a slight noise as she paused for a second and now Taylor noticing her bag on the floor. She leans down to pull her phone from just inside where the zipper is undone and opens it up to a bright screen in her face reflecting off her bright eyes. She scrolls through a few times and smirks, then closes it up and puts the phone back in her bag.)

"So Johnny gets saved from me, but you keep hanging around Viper and sooner than later we will collide. But it seems the card as changed and now Mack and myself defend our Tag Team Titles against The Triad, the Universal Champion and the World Champion and now is my time to stake my claim at Wrestle X for that World Title. I will gladly take this team as a replacement for it is my opportunity to do what I have never done and become World Champion, I am one step closer. I am sorry to Corez for his injury and Xanthus, I know he was burned out too. Sucked to hear that PBR is out for months, but we will keep the show moving on for your return to bring us back something new, fresh and keep the train a moving all night. And this Sunday we do that when IXR successfully defends their Tag Team Titles against Rick Reynolds and Rob Ruckus. And Robbie, we get to meet again my old friend. Can I call you that? I guess I Just did, buddy! We're gonna be real close because I am going to be in your face more than Rick, although, I know Ricky quite well. He and I may have formed a team a few years ago, The Franchise, because that's what I was, what I am. I learned a lot from Rick in those early days in the ring, but I also learned from Mack, like he did so many years before me. It was a great time in The Franchise, but this is iXr against The Triad and I got Mack back to back with me as tag Team Champions of SEF. I know we be facing the R & R of SEF, but boys, you ain't taking the Tag Titles, no way in hell. We going to war like I told our former challengers who are out now that you all are in. This is war for these titles, this is personal to Mack and I. This is his first SEF Tag Team Title run in sixteen years, these belts, this lineage of Tag Team Titles has not been held by him in sixteen years. This is big and too many in SEF do not realize it because they don't really have their head in the game and it would do no good to mention any names because they don't get it, it wouldn't sink in to their heads. Thankfully, Ricky and Robbie are not those kind of people, although they are something else and would downplay what Mack and I have going as nothing next to The Triad, I know, but screw 'em. We ain't losing, not Sunday, not the following Sunday, not the Sunday after that and after that and come 4:20 we still won't lose. Mack and I are it and there ain't a team that can outmatch what we got, not just the chemistry, but what we each bring as untouchables. This makes me very happy, very happy, I have to tell Mack, but don't worry all you boys and girls watching, I'll be right back, or we'll be back cause its back to back baby!"

(Taylor reaches back down to get her phone, opens it up and begins texting, then scrolls through something appearing to read and get into it as she places her free hand on the title in her lap stroking it and so we go to break while takes a break to apparently find Mack. Maybe she finally put a tracker on him and has an app to track him on her phone? Not a bad idea!)

Daddy Mack

(The door swings open and in struts Mack in his ring gear ready to go.)

"Here I am to Steal The Show yet again as usual!"

(Mack with a shit eating grin at Taylor who looks up in adoration and a slight bit of jealousy.)

"We're hear to Steal the f'n Show cause we are The Showtime, we are impact X rebellion, and we are SEF and if anyone ain't down with that."

"KISS THIS!"

(Taylor jumping up to do crotch chops with Mack, then leaps into his arms planting a kiss on him.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF