sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry vs Midnight

Started by The Perry Family, March 03, 2022, 11:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

sierra perry is in the ring the first time in her caree she is without her older sister cruella who is not with them this time but has giving her her blessing to go kick some ass and raise some hell, she is reunited with jade once again,and hoping it goes well once again, their team name has yet to be revealed she looks around and she then begin to talk.

sierra perry.this is going to be very intresting iam going up against a woman i have never faced before proably because it has been a couple years since i been inside a sef ring, and anyway iam ready to raise some hell and if midnight has anything to say about it which iam sure she does.

sierra perry iam going personally going to show her what iam all about and why she schould stay away, from people like me! iam like Nothing you have ever went up against, in her hole entire life! i have seen it all and then some!

she takes a deep breath and begin to talk again.

Sierra perry so goodluck Midnite hope your ready to go up against a devil worshiper your career and life ends tonight.

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF