sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Vampires are naturally evil Sierra(SEFTV 765)

Started by FayeBlackwood, March 05, 2022, 02:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FayeBlackwood

Midnight appeared on the screen, her face covered over by her hood as she responded to Sierra's claims.
"Truly you haven't a clue or you're simply a moron. The fact you think I am concerned about your beauty and how better looking you claim you are to me, well I simply don't care. Beauty doesn't win matches. Skills do and clearly you think you can simply just frighten me with evil that somehow I will cower. Guess what? I would never. Vampires are naturally evil, therefore you haven't anything to make me be scared nor cower before you. Frankly, I think you are a joke, an amusement, someone who is playing pretend for the sake of puffing yourself up to look good when really you have nothing."
Midnight stepped back and it was reveal that a naked woman was tied to a gurney. She began to wake up and started screaming for help which caused Midnight to slap her to which she stopped screaming. The woman whimpered and cried as Midnight picked up a large cutting knife, one that was used to cut the turkey at a thanksgiving dinner, and proceed to cut into the woman's breasts. She managed to lop off a set of breasts before dropping them into a bed pan and then continued to speak to the camera.
"I find it humorous that you keep speaking about bringing evil but yet I just proven to you how evil and twisted I can be. I care none for human life, therefore humans to me is simply nothing but food to me. I would say you'd make a tasty snack but well I don't partake in trailer park trash or whatever you call yourself. But I will say that in that ring, I will make you wish you did not encounter me."
She took the knife that she was holding in her hand and wiped the blood on her tongue, making a pleasurable moaning sound as the blood tasted so good to her. She smirked as she revealed her face, a scar shown on her left eye, a scar that she got in a battle with one of her own who betrayed her. Midnight then dropped the knife to the ground so it would clank against the hard concrete flooring as the camera panned over to show the deceased woman lying on a gurney, blood dripping everywhere as the camera started fading out slowly. You hear insane laughter from Midnight herself as the feed goes black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF